• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those four are green rings, they're different from the white time-rings and only two of time rings have been seen so far. The other cases may contain green rings and not time rings, which equates to many timelines. I really hope we get to see that place discovered a bit more thoroughly.

This is certainly getting interesting...but confusing somewhat. The casuality loop theory would be the biggest upgrade for dragon ball ever. Akira would have indirectly created Multiversal+ Dragon Ball XD

The Queen Diclonius said:
Remember, though, every timeline has 12 universes in it, so 1,000 timelines'd be 12 thousand universes, for example.
What about the other 6 Universes?

Unless Zeno erased them from all timelines.

What about the other 6 Universes?
Unless Zeno erased them from all timelines.

That's actually confusing to me, because each universe that adds up to 13 is a twin, but did the same thing function for the initial 18 universes?

Could've been triplets that added up to a different number.

Wait I am confused... How does the causality loop mean there are infinite timelines? Don't get me wrong I want it, I just have no idea what this means.

Master Xar said:
Wait I am confused... How does the causality loop mean there are infinite timelines? Don't get me wrong I want it, I just have no idea what this means.
Bump

omg some people think toriko can beat goku ssg because he has no busting planet with a punch feats lmao------low ballers loooolll

Beerus1000 said:
omg some people think toriko can beat goku ssg because he has no busting planet with a punch feats lmao------low ballers loooolll
They're right, he doesn't have one. He has universe busting punching feats... in base.

Dragonball Super is getting WAY more interesting with all the mysteries getting unravelled and I'm liking Black and Zamasu as villains

Alexcar3000 said:
Beerus1000 said:
They're right, he doesn't have one. He has universe busting punching feats... in base.
By these people's logic, Beerus > Toriko > Goku. LOL!
Nah, Champa was the one who planet busted, and it was with a kick and a punch is more casual than a kick, so Toriko > Table that hurt Champa > Champa > Beerus > Goku

Wait, what? In the anime Beerus destroyed half of a planet with a poke?

Omegewd that's an outlier sdsaduiqgisdgwq anime is non-canon asdsadsadadwqdas.

Gotta love that downplayer logic~!

This is further supported by the fact that goku didn't kill Monaka with his best punch so wall level goku and Bulma hurting beerus with slap or beerus falling down and get hurt after hearing goku say Zeno chan

Huesito88 said:
This is further supported by the fact that goku didn't kill Monaka with his best punch so wall level goku and Bulma hurting beerus with slap or beerus falling down and get hurt after hearing goku say Zeno cha
Nah man, Monaka is the true Zeno, I mean, the guy basically one punched Hitto!

Trunk's super power? Is he gonna get a god power up?

And vegeta's fierce battle? Well at least he is still gonna be fighting, wonder if he will take any more l's.

I don't think Trunks will get a God power up or at least not yet, I feel as though is will be something completely different.

As for the Vegeta part...I think Black and Zamasu are gonna single him out though i'm not sure why.

I just thought of something I never mentioned on the DB Discussion threads

When I was younger, about 6 or 5, I was turned the TV to Cartoon Network. Dragon Ball Z was on. It was the episode Say Goodbye 17. I watched for 5 minutes until Cell absorbed 17. I then screamed, turned off the TV and cried. I lolnoped Dragon Ball until my early teenage years. And then I started watching it. A short time later, I already encountered...Youtube and Goku, if you know what I mean. And then I became how I am now with DB. My point is, if I watched a different episode back then, or even earlier that one episode, my worldview of DB would've been different, and I'd probably be waaaaay more frequent on these threads.

The real cal howard said:
When I was younger, about 6 or 5, I was turned the TV to Cartoon Network. Dragon Ball Z was on. It was the episode Say Goodbye 17. I watched for 5 minutes until Cell absorbed 17. I then screamed, turned off the TV and cried. I lolnoped Dragon Ball until my early teenage years. And then I started watching it. A short time later, I already encountered...Youtube and Goku, if you know what I mean. And then I became how I am now with DB. My point is, if I watched a different episode back then, or even earlier that one episode, my worldview of DB would've been different, and I'd probably be waaaaay more frequent on these threads.
Seeing a young boy getting eaten by a giant insect is savage. >.<
I'm just laughing really hard at how this all sounds like it could be the origin of some kind of fetish and Cal just screaming at how ****** it is.

The real cal howard said:
Boy, I think I was the only kid who never feared anything lol.

The amount of things I saw as a kid tho. I played Mortal Kombat (shaolin monks), watched Happy Tree Friends (with my bro), played Ninja Gaiden Black (all difficulties), Resident Evil (dunno which ones). And I felt no difference between doing that and playing Super Mario 64, Smash Bros, watching Looney Tunes, Spongebob, etc.

I'm weird.

BruceTheBatman said:
Killing Zamasu in the past gets rid of Zamasu in the future.
That won't work.

"Future" Zamasu is actually an alternate timeline version of Zamasu. They are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back