• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems like each timeline contains 12 universes. Which means that there are currently 60 universes in total. (The one that the show takes place in and the 4 timelines that Cell and Trunks created).

The Queen Diclonius said:
I really hope not. For one thing, it would downgrade him to 3-A immediately. Secondly, it goes against the concept of his character, which is that he is the most unparalleled supreme being in existence.
I have a feeling that there is someone above Zeno that even Whis doesn't know about.

I really hope not. For one thing, it would downgrade him to 3-A immediately. Secondly, it goes against the concept of his character, which is that he is the most unparalleled supreme being in existence.
How exactly will this downgrade Zeno?

That would just be insane!
well someone might surpass zeno as toriyama mentioned in an interview that something will happen that the kais,gods of destruction and even zeno will be involved

If there are multiple zeno's it doesn't mean he will be downgraded it would just mean zeno could destroy everything in existence in his timeline which would be all 12 universes so nothing would change, plus there are many 3-D beings with 4-D power so him being 3-D also wouldn't change anything.

The real cal howard said:
The fact that he possesses finite speed means that he's a 3-D being already. It won't change anything.
well a 5-D or 6-D or any dimensional object has finite speed

eg, if a 5-D being moves from (0,0,0,0,0) to (1,2,3,4,5) in 1 second, then the speed is 7.4162 seconds (athlete level)

There's only one Zeno! but in the case that there is another one it wouldn't downgrade him it would just discourage future upgrades of the character :/

Also I think he's a 5th Dimensional being along with the Daishinkan

I had a dream.

And in my dream, Zeno was a 18-Dimensional being, and he was only the kid of a race of higher dimensional beings. Whis and the others had no idea that such beings existed. The DB Multiverse was merely his "toybox".

. . . What?

Alexcar3000 said:
I had a dream.
And in my dream, Zeno was a 18-Dimensional being, and he was only the kid of a race of higher dimensional beings. Whis and the others had no idea that such beings existed. The DB Multiverse was merely his "toybox".

. . . What?
If you wish and think about something hard enough you'll be surprised what you can make reality. Keep doing that XD

Shock97 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I had a dream.

. . . What?
If you wish and think about something hard enough you'll be surprised what you can make reality. Keep doing that XD
Well, when I was a little kid, I wanted a blue super saiyan transformation so bad..

And now we have Super Saiyan Blue so... who knows?

I'm totally serious btw. I have had dreams that at times felt like precog because of what happened either the same day, next, or later down the road lol.

If Whis and Herms' theory actually turns out to be true, there might be such a thing as 2-A Zen'o...

Man, that'll be even higher than where I place him lol, at 2-B because of the green rings and DBO

Betanight said:
If Whis and Herms' theory actually turns out to be true, there might be such a thing as 2-A Zen'o...
Man, that'll be even higher than where I place him lol, at 2-B because of the green rings and DBO
DBO makes him "possibly at least 2-A" because of an infinite timelines statement. Something about the time breakers' time traveling causing a problem in U7's time flow that spawned a seemingly infinite amount of timelines or something like that.

Alexcar3000 said:
Betanight said:
DBO makes him "possibly at least 2-A" because of an infinite timelines statement. Something about the time breakers' time traveling causing a problem in U7's time flow that spawned a seemingly infinite amount of timelines or something like that.
Well actually, it said myriad. That is, to my knowledge different from infinite. It can mean countless or 10,000 in some cases but still finite.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
So, what you guys are saying is that DBZ has a chance at surpassing a crap ton of other series?
You mean DBS? And yeah, it may if the cast gets on that Zen-Chan level playground lol

I don't have much of an idea where the series will go, it's become so ridiculously powerful yet fans are still craving for greater and mightier XD

Lol, I suppose it is

Btw, I still can't be sure if Trunks time machine generated timelines for every other universe, perhaps it is the Future Zamasu from U10 since Goku's dead in Trunks' timeline. Either that or it's the casaulity loop situation. If Toriyama goes with niether of these...I'll be quite disappointed :p

Is anyone else freaking sick of these two-week breaks?
wut 2 week break lol I thought it was only 1 week.you mean to tell me we're not gonna have any new episode this week

I think we're gonna know black identity this ep or next ep

black isn't zamasu black is probably not goku himself it's unlikely that black is made by shenlong as stated in the prev ep black can't be a hakaishin since he rekt all kaios,and a haikaishin wouldn't do that

so what is it really?

I think black is either goku himself or a makaioshin

The Queen Diclonius Because DBZ fans have been endlessly abused by haters for years now, and it is so satsifying to see the downplayers get theirs!

For the love of god. SHUT. UP. ABOUT IT.

Seriously, not only are you never showing any proof of this so-called abuse, you spite other fandoms for the same reasons. Its blatant hypocrisy and its really starting to both get old and honestly annoying.

And whenever a fandom war occurs between fandoms of series such as Naruto and OPM, while the "enemy" doesn't play fair or be gentle with word choice, the Dragon Ball fandom is no better.

Enough is enough.

Ok both of you chill the **** ok.

@Queen I get it Db was the rag doll for a while but we don't have to go on about it one every thread.

@Bruce Did you really have to leave this message here,you couldn't just go to Queen's wall and resolve it there privately you had to try to start a flame war here?

I don't want to see either continue this nonsense.

i would call it abuse

but absolutely absurd downplay? yes

keep in mind that before this point no version of dbz was actually considered even ss level

but the sites where downplay used to happen do not downplay db anymore

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i would call it abuse
but absolutely absurd downplay? yes

keep in mind that before this point no version of dbz was actually considered even ss level

but the sites where downplay used to happen do not downplay db anymore
Okay

No. It isn't downplay, it's just a different interpretation.

I don't consider it SS Level Pre-Super.

Not downplay TBH. It's far more wanked than i is downplayed.

But seriously, let's talk about something else. Like Rad said, this will only cause flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back