• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the instantanious movement be added to Zamasus page. He made it back to U10 in what seemed like an instant. Made a thread for it btw..

Man the kaioshins are incompetent after all gowasu has seen about zamasu he doesn't notice that he is clearly becoming evil but instead thinks he is finally coming around.

At least the hakaishin actually get stuff done by blowing stuff up.

I think East Kaioshin has some sort of teleportation ability (at the very least, one when paired with Beerus or Whis), considering how they needed him to get to Zen'o's house to play. By the way, I really like how East Kai is important. I actually like his character, and I didn't even watch the Buu Saga yet.

What's there to talk about they went with the kaioshin who we all know can teleport just like what he did when they went to zeno's house.

Also rip gowasu you never realized your dream of becoming a god-tuber.

The real cal howard said:
I think East Kaioshin has some sort of teleportation ability (at the very least, one when paired with Beerus or Whis), considering how they needed him to get to Zen'o's house to play. By the way, I really like how East Kai is important. I actually like his character, and I didn't even watch the Buu Saga yet.
The Kais were Buu's biatch lol

Quick wuestion. What's a causality loop? I hear that can come into play here.
I think it's the same thing as a time paradox.

Goku Black forces Trunks to get help,Goku with this information goes to investigate Zamasu,Zamasu is corrupted by this encounter making Black,Black starts terrorizing Trunk's timeline,repeat.

Though I could be wrong.

something like black coming to the future, causing trunks to go to the passt which triggers events leading to zamasu being affected who due to these events wishes to create black so it works like a loop or a pradox

Don't have much expectations, these same writers don't know the difference in power between SSB Goku and SSJ2 Trunks lol

a small spoiler: Goku figured out what whis was theorizing about black and Zamasu while everyone was still confused (I died at that part how in the world..)

AllanSaiyan said:
Goku is intelligent m8.
I wish they'd write him like that more often. He doesn't need to be highly intelligent, but I'd love for him to be at least sharp and perceptive like he used to be XD

Shock97 said:
AllanSaiyan said:
Goku is intelligent m8.
I wish they'd write him like that more often. He doesn't need to be highly intelligent, but I'd love for him to be at least sharp and perceptive like he used to be XD
me too lol

Is it just me or in the manga Goku is more like the other way around ? He's kinda smart and tactical most of the time and goofy less often ..

Aneta97 said:
Is it just me or in the manga Goku is more like the other way around ? He's kinda smart and tactical most of the time and goofy less often ..
DBS manga or db manga in general?

Aneta97 said:
manga goes quick so maybe they dont have enough space to stretch it out as the anime does

Nibbler3100 said:
Black stays and becomes a part of the family introducing: Uncle Black
Well they did let Vegeta into the family. And he's killed FAR more people and unlike GB knew fully well that what he was doing was wrong.

ovo

Ryukama said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Well they did let Vegeta into the family. And he's killed FAR more people and unlike GB knew fully well that what he was doing was wrong.
ovo
good point lol seeing him as an uncle though XD

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Ryukama said:
Nibbler3100 said:
ovo
good point lol seeing him as an uncle though XD
> Black replaces Vegeta as the second main character

> Vegeta gets dumped in the trash

> DBS becomes the adventures of Happy Goku and Edgy Goku

YESS!!! 9001/10 toroyommo make this canon pls

58879501 p0 master1200

It has crossed my mind but as much as I would love to see Black as a recurring character, I feel he deserves the gruesome death that's coming to him.

RadicalMrR said:
It has crossed my mind but as much as I would love to see Black as a recurring character, I feel he deserves the gruesome death that's coming to him.
If the reincarnated evil half of a god, a serial murderer, and an eldritch abomination that existed since time immemorial became good, recurring characters.

Why can't Black become one too?

Why didn't Goku go through an identity crisis yet? And not gonna lie, I wanted something like this to happen.

Goku: Just asking, you wouldn't happen to be related to Turles, or well...me, would you? I don't wanna sound racist. We're still on Iguana street.

Give Kudos if you get the reference.

Why didn't Goku go through an identity crisis yet? And not gonna lie, I wanted something like this to happen.
Goku: Just asking, you wouldn't happen to be related to Turles, or well...me, would you? I don't wanna sound racist. We're still on Iguana street.

Give Kudos if you get the reference.
1) That would be far more interesting.

2) I'm guessing TFS?

I think a character arc that would give Goku REAL depth and make him better as a character than he ever has been would be him realizing that this is what he would've been if he didn't bump his head. That would honestly be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back