• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

It's against the rules to link to NSFW material on this site and I don't have it.

Aww, Allan's Hopes and Dreams were crushed by no one giving him the name of the 'videos', just like his i╠Ân╠Ân╠Âo╠Âc╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Â

RIP

(Though, you might have some luck google searching...)

Giygas3 said:
Aww, Allan's Hopes and Dreams were crushed by no one giving him the name of the 'videos', just like his i╠Ân╠Ân╠Âo╠Âc╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Â
RIP

(Though, you might have some luck google searching...)
XDDDD thanks for the laugh

Kanbaa without his mask (Super Dragon Ball Heroes manga)

First time I'm seeing him without it, I think it's from last year or so

93324786 2855838154471781 6589951163305558016 n

moro has to be stronger than beerus by this point, and at least as strong as jiren and broly. This omen is far stronger than ToP omen, and he is capable of keeping up with that.

Merged Zamasu is still the strongest guyssss

I still think Beerus is somehow still stronger than a UI Fusion and my opinion will never change.

Moro is taking on a much stronger UI Omen easily and he's still not going full seriously, he should be equal to Jiren and Broly at least.

And Fusion Zamas is stronger than Beerus and my opinion will never change ovo

I mean, just think about it.

If I go back in time to 2013, and tell you that Goku will achieve a form beyond Super Saiyan god, and stack Kaio-ken on top of it, then fuse with Vegeta, and stack all the multiplier AGAIN and will STILL be weaker than Beerus, would you have believed me? Ó▓á_Ó▓á

Beeru's plot armor is beyond logic my dude ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Honestly I like that Beerus hasn't been surpassed yet, simply because I like him. And we all know that when a character, or previous rival specifically, is surpassed they're just rendered obscure and useless. It happened to so many of my favorite characters such as Ten Shinhan, Piccolo, Krillin, even Gohan, and the list goes on. The only character that managed to avoid this is Vegeta, but he's usually just treated as a jobber and a second fiddle.

So obviously I don't want that to be Beerus' fate lol. Besides, mathematics and logical power scaling aside, I don't think surpassing Beerus as soon as RoF or the Goku Black arc would've been good storytelling. I think it would've been too fast imo.

Besides currently, you can argue that he's been surpassed by MUI Goku, Jiren, Broly, Gogeta, and Moro. So he's not untouchable anymore. He'll be surpassed soon enough.

>t, simply because I like him. And we all know that when a character, or previous rival specifically, is surpassed they're just rendered obscure and useless

Beerus has been useless for the majority of DBS thought. Besides that one scene with Zamasu, he's a gag character for 90% of his time.

I still want DBS to end with a rematch between Goku and Beerus tho, it just feels natural with the way super era started all the way back in 2013.

I like Beerus as the idea of the obstacle that takes a long time to get over. I see him similar to yujiro from Baki in that respect.

DTG499 said:
I like Beerus as the idea of the obstacle that takes a long time to get over. I see him similar to yujiro from Baki in that respect.
I did too at first but when you have so many villains inbetween the Saiyans and Beerus and knowing that Beerus is more of a plot device than an actual threat, it reduces the tension in scenerios where the stakes should be super high like with Frieza, Zamasu/Black or like Broly. You know that Beerus, if he ever chose to get involve, would simply hakai these threats with no problem, though Broly may actually be a Beerus level threat.

Yeah Moro was just saying that he used it in bursts against Saganbo because he can't maintain the form for long. So he didn't use throughout the entire fight against Saganbo.

Also I'm not sure if Moro displayed this before, but he can use Telekinesis to pull opponents towards him. Could be useful in combination with absorption and Paralysis.

Piccolo also said that he can't read Goku's Chi, so that means he uses God ki while in UI. Makes sense considering it's a technique exclusive to the Gods.

Moro, the only antagonist states to surpass all the gods in the actual source material. Not any promotional bull shit.

Back