• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

One day in Frieza's space ship.

Soldier 1: B-But Lord Frieza, the saiyans are extremely useful in terms of combat and are really loyal to you.

Frieza: You may be right. However, there was that one saiyan that stood up to me.

Soldier 2: Yeah but it was just one saiyan.

Frieza: Yes I suppose so.

Soldier 3: Yeah forget about it. He's just one weak saiyan.

Frieza: Hmm weak you say? Ok. Pretend this small ki blast is a weak little saiyan.

Frieza: *shoots soldier 1 with a suppressed ki blast*

Frieza: Did that hurt?

Soldier 1: HaHaHa no.

Frieza: *shoots Soldier 2 and 3*

Soldiers 2 and 3: Nope. Haha seriously?

The other Soldiers: *laughing historically*

Frieza: HoHoHo! How about this?!

Frieza: *shoots the three Soldiers with a big blast*

The Other Soldiers:…

Frieza: You let one saiyan stand up to us and they all might Stan up. Those filthy monkeys outnumber us a hundred to one, and they have the potential to increase their strength at an immeasurable rate. If they ever figure this out then there goes my control over them. It's not about loyalty anymore. It's about keeping those savages in check! That's why I plan to exterminate them! Now would anyone else like to question my intentions?

The Soldiers:…

Frieza: Good. I plan to do this tomorrow, so be ready.

Kudos if you get the reference ;)

Zamasu Chan said:
One day in Frieza's space ship.
Soldier 1: B-But Lord Frieza, the saiyans are extremely useful in terms of combat and are really loyal to you.

Frieza: You may be right. However, there was that one saiyan that stood up to me.

Soldier 2: Yeah but it was just one saiyan.

Frieza: Yes I suppose so.

Soldier 3: Yeah forget about it. He's just one weak saiyan.

Frieza: Hmm weak you say? Ok. Pretend this small ki blast is a weak little saiyan.

Frieza: *shoots soldier 1 with a suppressed ki blast*

Soldier 1: HaHaHa no.

Frieza: *shoots Soldier 2 and 3*

Soldiers 2 and 3: Nope. Haha seriously?

The other Soldiers: *laughing historically*

Frieza: HoHoHo! How about this?!

Frieza: *shoots the three Soldiers with a big blast*

The Other Soldiers:…

Frieza: You let one saiyan stand up to us and they all might Stan up. Those filthy monkeys outnumber us a hundred to one, and they have the potential to increase their strength at an immeasurable rate. If they ever figure this out then there goes my control over them. It's not about loyalty anymore. It's about keeping those savages in check! That's why I plan to exterminate them! Now would anyone else like to question my intentions?

The Soldiers:…

Frieza: Good. I plan to do this tomorrow, so be ready.

Kudos if you get the reference ;)
BUGS LIFE!!!!!

Was that really from A Bug's Life? Damn, I don't remember it. It was a nice movie.

Back