• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

Pannaliciour said:
Do we really have anything about how strong ssj goku is now compared to let's see mssj Goku in cell arc?

No headcanon please
Damn near infinitely more powerful. SSJ Goku is 3-A while Cell Saga SSJ is High 4-C.

If you're asking about the DBS manga then it's still a huge difference since SSJ Goku is 3-B at least.

He's probably asking in-universe example.

You have SS Goku tackling casual Beersu "after his SS3 got stomped" and base copy Vegeta stomping SS3 Gotenks, so here's your deal~

ZERO7772 said:
But that's base Goku, we don't know if he's SS form get stronger too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Right! How could I have been so foolish as to make such baseless fallacious assumptions! I apologize.

Lol do we really have base Goku on universal level? Is that because of the absorption of ssj God power and him destroying that enerieball? Wasn't that debunked in the u6 vs u7 arc when Goku turned ssj?

Ohh yeah I forgot that ssj goku doing better against Beerus then Mssjb Vegeta did against Beerus.

It's just stupid writing. You can't convince me that Broly is universal by training only with his father on low power level planet. He was going one vs one against base Vegeta who also is universal right?

He is. It took him a grand total of like two minutes to rag doll Super Saiyan God Vegeta lol.

I mean, he's right Base Broly going to SSJG level with no training is stupid, but that's exactly what happened, so we can't deny it.

Pannaliciour said:
Lol do we really have base Goku on universal level? Is that because of the absorption of ssj God power and him destroying that enerieball? Wasn't that debunked in the u6 vs u7 arc when Goku turned ssj?
Ohh yeah I forgot that ssj goku doing better against Beerus then Mssjb Vegeta did against Beerus.

It's just stupid writing. You can't convince me that Broly is universal by training only with his father on low power level planet. He was going one vs one against base Vegeta who also is universal right?
You know what Broly's gimick is right?

Huge Reactive Power/Adaptation.

How come we dont have Goku (DBS) in general be straight Low 2C after ToP? i mean even when Jiren was beaten he would still be Low 2C like u cant tell me LB Jiren would be THAT exhausted to the point he became 3A

Nitro90 said:
I always felt he just reverse it. But I guess we will see in the future if he actually uses it
He probably won't XD. I have a feeling God Bind will go the way of "Dirty Fireworks" if you catch my drift.

heard mulgara has been banned.

did anyone here tried having a reasonable debate with the dude? he had some non-sensial opinions that i just couldnt wrap my head around.

Ovrhide said:
heard mulgara has been banned.
did anyone here tried having a reasonable debate with the dude? he had some non-sensial opinions that i just couldnt wrap my head around.
dang what did he do?

BlackeJan said:
From what ive seen of him was that he thought that DBS BoG characters (SSG abd above) were 2B
that got him banned, but im talking about the mondain stuff,

like debating him on gogeta, broly, beerus power chain he had, which was

Beerus > Broly > Gogeta, which he believed as a fact. he had some other ones but i was more involved in this one, as it annoyed me.

His opinions were ridiculous for sure, but I don't think they were severe enough as to warrant a ban tbh. At least from what I've seen, I don't know if he insulted someone in a thread I wasn't following.

Tbh he had a point of view in the "Gogeta vs Broly" coming from the novel lines.

Couldn't care less about the wiki eating anymore tho. I barely take part in those discussions

UchihaSlayer96 said:
His opinions were ridiculous for sure, but I don't think they were severe enough as to warrant a ban tbh. At least from what I've seen, I don't know if he insulted someone in a thread I wasn't following.
the ban wasnt for his opinion, it had to do with tiering problems with beerus. dont know much, but it got him banned.

I mean many people don't agree with a lot of stats on the wiki, myself included in some cases, but it's nothing serious enough to get a ban unless you're being obnoxious or rude about it. If he was rude or obnoxious, then yeah the ban is likely warranted. But if he got banned solely for his opinion..... then I dunno about that lol.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I mean many people don't agree with a lot of stats on the wiki, myself included in some cases, but it's nothing serious enough to get a ban unless you're being obnoxious or rude about it. If he was rude or obnoxious, then yeah the ban is likely warranted. But if he got banned solely for his opinion..... then I dunno about that lol.
we already told you why he got banned, it wasnt for his opinion.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
It wasn't just his opinion in his case. He was ignoring the rules and being rude about it too.

Sorry I'm on mobile and the messages don't update immediately, so I hadn't seen your replies. My bad.

Back