• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

AKM sama said:
That 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai Goku image looks cool but so does the current cute and goofy image ovo
We can have both. The old one could be "with weights" and the new one "without weights", and you get the best of both worlds lol.

Not really arguing one way or another, but the people treating the notion of Beerus being either massively stronger or massively weaker than UI Goku as fact are both tripping imo. We don't have official confirmation anyway, but I personally think they're around the same level overall, with Beerus having the advantage because he has no time limit (and potentially some techniques that we don't know about like that sealing technique he supposedly knows). Power wise I'd say they're on the same level.

Lollipop The King said:
That Merus pic is literally just the picture already there but with the wrong colours. Hot garbage.

And not every page needs DB Legends shoving it's dick down it's throat.
you need to cleanse that mouth of yours.

Lollipop The King said:
Ovrhide said:
you need to cleanse that mouth of yours.
There, it's edited, happy now?
no, i wanst unhappy in the first place. i just know that someone is bound to stop doing stuff if people talk to them nicely.

im pretty sure someone told the dude before to stop posting those pictures here, or maybe it was some other dude.

Back