• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

I think Gowasu said something about not feeling a energy like Merged Zamasu's in any of the other gods or something.

Moro said that after stating that he ate countless planets and that's why he gained a power above the gods.

Toyotaro, why not just say galaxies or even stars? He doesn't even know the scope of his own series

You make it sounds like it matters if he ate stars or even galaxies. These guys had the power to blow up the universe in early parts of DBS and Moro was slapping SSG Vegeta with some Namek Lava.

The scope of the series already hit a dead end by the time Zamasu arc was introduced and where do you go from there tbh? They are not introducing infinite existing timelines anytime soon

ZERO7772 said:
You make it sounds like it matters if he ate stars or even galaxies. These guys had the power to blow up the universe in early parts of DBS and Moro was slapping SSG Vegeta with some Namek Lava.
The scope of the series already hit a dead end by the time Zamasu arc was introduced and where do you go from there tbh? They are not introducing infinite existing timelines anytime soon
And Dragon Ball Heroes seems to be spending all the big scale events with multiverse, timelines and the different realms of the setting. It kinda makes you wonder how can they scale things up anymore to make newer threats feel, well dangerous again.

ZERO7772 said:

It doesn't matter for the overall pacing.

Exactly, they had the power to destroy galaxies, but as you said, the energy from a single planet was enough to hurt them. Suddenly, planets are a big deal to beings capable of wiping out galaxies, and that's why I said the other day that I was hoping to see Moro being powerful with the exclusive use of exotic techniques and not "merging timelines/busting universes" stuff.

Power of planets just doesn't feel right at this point. I guess that's because I'm used to the anime scaling, but it just doesn't feel right.

You are asking too much I think.

Didn't DBZ tease back in the day that Goku would die from lava if he was hit directly by it back in Namek? Didn't Goku need earthling power to defeat Buu?

You say you are used to anime scaling, but even in anime, the best thing they could come up with after BoG was destroying some cites and city blocks at best. You can't have the universe blow up every-time 2 guys fight.

Heroes already took control of the whole "infinite timelines scale" meta so I really don't think you are going beyond someone being a threat to 1 universe.

TartaChocholate said:
ZERO7772 said:
And Dragon Ball Heroes seems to be spending all the big scale events with multiverse, timelines and the different realms of the setting. It kinda makes you wonder how can they scale things up anymore to make newer threats feel, well dangerous again.
Infinte Timelines and Abstracts to name a few

I don't know about the lava stuff, it's been a while since I've last read the manga. He did use earthling power to defeat Buu.

You're treating baseline feats like normal destruction of scenery. They don't destroy the universes because if they do everyone dies and the anime ends.

On the Sun's surface. In the Earth's core. SMH it never made it to the actual movie.

I mean yeah I get it. But at the same time we have them listed as MFTL+ so I think we have to get some more use out of it. I just want any change of scenery than the generic baron wasteland we've seen dozens of times. We already have Beerus and champa in the manga were flying through space during their fight anyway and Beerus and goku's fight was vaporizing planets, might as well expand upon that.

Zamasu Chan said:
Moro, the only antagonist states to surpass all the gods in the actual source material. Not any promotional bull shit.
To be fair that statement is from Moro himself so not objective at all. And what does he mean by God's? Can be everything.

To only person that really had a objective statement to be stronger than his God of destruction was Jiren. Even Whis said perhaps above that tier before powering up. Also Whis said that Jiren was stronger (indirect) than Beerus, I know it was an armwrestling thing but they saying it means something. It was also backed up by an promotional thing that Jiren is above GoD of destruction tier.

So by now Jiren still above Moro. Especially now we know that Jiren was keeping up with Silver Hair UI.

And we don't know if UI omen is stronger than Omen in ToP. Sure the statement from Picollo that he got stronger was in his Blue form previous chapter. In the latest chapter they said they don't know if he got stronger in his Omen because they can't read his chi.

"And we don't know if UI omen is stronger than Omen in ToP. Sure the statement from Picollo that he got stronger was in his Blue form previous chapter. In the latest chapter they said they don't know if he got stronger in his Omen because they can't read his chi."

Goku goes through all the ToP + Broly + extra training with Merus and he still is at the same power level as in the ToP?

Sure.

Technically we dont know about BoG since we have no way to compare end of Buu Saga Goku with BoG Goku as Beerus stomps no matter his power up.

I think Jiren is stronger than Moro but the difference shouldn't be huge so if they were to fight Moro can win by his magic, but again Jiren is stronger in terms of power and durability. Don't know much about speed

Goku said to Vegeta in the last chapter for ToP arc that 17 is as strong as them and Saganbo could defeat 17, gohan and piccolo at once does that mean that current ssb Goku can one shot ToP ssb Goku?

This is stupid.

Goku said back in ToP that #17 is almost as strong as them, fast forward 16 chapters later, Saganbo was beating the hell out of him, a stronger Gohan, a stronger Piccolo, and #18. Comes Goku in Blue and he beats Saganbo senseless casually.

Why on earth would his blue form get stronger but his Omen form remain magically the same? Omen was growing alongside Goku every time he used it. It went from losing to a casual Jiren to fighting on equal foot with serious Jiren and even forced him to use his full power.

Now we are gonna doubt its growth?

Lel I might have to read the new chapter to see what's all the fuss about

ZERO7772 said:
This is stupid.

Goku said back in ToP that #17 is almost as strong as them, fast forward 16 chapters later, Saganbo was beating the hell out of him, a stronger Gohan, a stronger Piccolo, and #18. Comes Goku in Blue and he beats Saganbo senseless casually.

Why on earth would his blue form get stronger but his Omen form remain magically the same? Omen was growing alongside Goku every time he used it. It went from losing to a casual Jiren to fighting on equal foot with serious Jiren and even forced him to use his full power.

Now we are gonna doubt its growth?
Don't know. I hope not but I was one of those people that believed that base Goku could stomped final form freeza at the end of Buu. But Beerus said something that he could not in BoG saga.

Assumptions in dragon ball is a bit.h

And really how much stronger did Goku really become after the 3 years training in the hyperbolic time champer (u6 vs u7 arc). Would you say that Goku at the end of Broly movie can stomp or dominate Golden Freeza in his blue form? Besides some mental training freeza didn't train anymore.

> But Beerus said something that he could not in BoG saga.

Even I understood as a kid that Beerus was trying to find a way for Goku to transform.

Zamasu Chan said:
> But Beerus said something that he could not in BoG saga.

Even I understood as a kid that Beerus was trying to find a way for Goku to transform.
Yep. Not to mention that base Goku wasn't fully powered up, or powered up at all actually. So Beerus was measuring up a casual suppressed Goku, so of course he would say he can't beat Freeza. That's how I always interpreted it.

Back