• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Valion said:
Does she have a relationship with Broly or something?
Her and the Orange guy go live with Broly by the end of the movie and they are the ones who save him from Gogeta.

So the joke is that they are a couple.

though they could really end up as a couple down the line, like Mai and Trunks.

Dragomer said:
Romance in dragon ball always happen offscreen.
I mean, if humans Chichi and Bulma can survive Goku I don't see the issue with Chirai ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Don't care if she's green. 10/10 would take her hand in marriage if I have to survive going against Broly for 10 secs

ZERO7772 said:
Dragomer said:
Romance in dragon ball always happen offscreen.
I mean, if humans Chichi and Bulma can survive Goku I don't see the issue with Chirai ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
The joke is about Broly's size, not his power, remember the whole meme about his bulge in the trailer ? and how his arm is bigger than Gogeta's whole body once he go LSSJ ? that's the joke

Saint rider 890 said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
If Heroes games is canon was there feat Demigra affected multiple timeliene + real world and SSJ Xeno Goku beat final form demigra ?
Uhh?

In the game, yeah? Demigra affected the multiverse and the real world

Xeno Goku was in base. SSJ1 is game mechanics

0,5 seems very generous, i'd personaly add a few 0, 0,00005 seems much more likely IMO

Wouldn't matter as long as I survive....and prove myself to her

Mr. Common Sense said:
@PaChi2

Sorry, Pachi-san. The Broly Spoiler thread was already closed. The link above brought me to this thread. So I assumed it was safe to post.
It was closed? As in, reached the cap? You can create another one if that's the case. No probs.

i still hope the spoilers were wrong about Broly getting bodied so quickly. I wanted to see a legitimate difficult fight for whoever fights Broly in the end... Not a onesided curbstomp.

Since Ishitani confirmed that SSJBE is equal to Goku SSJBKK, shouldn't the lose against Vegeta be removed from Goku's profile since the whole reasoning behind it was 'Vegeta has an AP, speed and durability advantage' and the 'new' info put that in question ?

The real cal howard said:
TFW I keep on getting the J and the B mixed up in SSJB and I see SSBJ and the first thing that comes to my mind is Super Saiyan Blowj-.
  • Cal is banned
Wonder how strong a SSBJ is

Calling this is a spoiler doesn't really make much sense, considering an official media released it, it's a trailer, and pretty much everyone and their mom knows about who is in it already.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Saint rider 890 said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
If Heroes games is canon was there feat Demigra affected multiple timeliene + real world and SSJ Xeno Goku beat final form demigra ?
Uhh?
In the game, yeah? Demigra affected the multiverse and the real world

Xeno Goku was in base. SSJ1 is game mechanics
The reason i ask this because you guys merged DBH trailer with Game DBH . For example look to Xeno Goku profile . His profile says he defeat Gravy with SSJ3 .

My question is Xeno Goku defeat Gravy with SSJ3 in game version ?

Dragomer said:
Since Ishitani confirmed that SSJBE is equal to Goku SSJBKK, shouldn't the lose against Vegeta be removed from Goku's profile since the whole reasoning behind it was 'Vegeta has an AP, speed and durability advantage' and the 'new' info put that in question ?
I don't think it needs to be removed. SSBKK has stamina issues. Also Jiren confirmed Vegeta's punch to be stronger

Technically you can't call an official trailer a spoiler.

SPOILER ALERT!
Anyone notice the UI-esque aura Gogeta has when he ghost rides Broly's beam?
But use the spoiler tag so you don't accidentally spoil someone while posting in this thread.

And this thread is already over 400 comments so someone should create a new thread.

You can also just quote my post and switch to Source mode to see the source code.

The Spoiler Tag (VSBW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back