• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProudLearner said:
Indeed. I am a noob to this kind stuff. Quite frankly, I don't understand at all the interest about anime girls. Even if the conversation is sarcastic or not.
Well it's not really something that can be explained to be completely honest lol. It's something of an acquired taste.

ProudLearner said:
Indeed. I am a noob to this kind stuff. Quite frankly, I don't understand at all the interest about anime girls. Even if the conversation is sarcastic or not.
Seeing something that would generally be described as "hot", "cute", or any other positive descrpition, regardless of it being real or fictional, will usually cause a biological reaction. Remember that even emotions are biological reactions caused when certain conditions are met. In this case, Android 21 looks like a female that most would consider to be attractive. Even though she's fictional, our minds will naturally process it as if she were an actual female, although some people don't have that effect to the same degree as others, if not at all. It's really easy for a mind to be "tricked", in a sense. I have a condition where I get a headache when I play certain games, mainly first person games. When I see a game in first person, my brain tries to process it as if I were looking from two different perspectives, or at least that's how I think the condition works. Regardless, that's pretty similar to what we're discussing. That's also why some people have certain fetishes, that other people would consider strange. We're all just wired differently. I could go on, but this should express my point decently.

Do I seem like a Rick and Morty fan right now?

ProudLearner said:
It's pretty much like this. If anime girls became realistic then EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE would be considered the hottest models for centuries (and that even includes the little ones)

BlackeJan said:
It's pretty much like this. If anime girls became realistic then EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE would be considered the hottest models for centuries (and that even includes the little ones)
Ok, dude wtf...

What you wrote on those brackets is ******* nasty and weird.

Anyway, we should stop derailing the thread with non Dragon Ball discussions.

BlackeJan said:
ProudLearner said:
The average Loli > Every Kardashian? XD

Ye, Jiren had red ultra instinct and Goku got blue ultra instinct gg

Jiren actually used Anti-Instinct, the ultimate Demon technique, which Vegeta will master in the future, then defeat Zeno by breathing too hard.

ProudLearner said:
BlackeJan said:
(and that even includes the little ones)
Ok, dude wtf...
What you wrote on those brackets is ******* nasty and weird.

Anyway, we should stop derailing the thread with non Dragon Ball discussions.
....U misunderstood when i said that. Im talking about that even the little kids would look like models for their age because anime girls are MEANT to look god tier beautiful

Just look at Mumei from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress and youll be shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back