• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the first form Freeza render of Legends. It really brings out his menacing side.

DBZ Kakarot named this attack "God Heat Flash", while Xenoverse 2 named it "Blazing Attack". It should've been Blazing God Heat just saying

GODHEATFLASH

Saying Blazing and Heat in the same attack name is a negative point on that imo, since they have very similar meanings. I would go with Blazing God Flash.

RinneItachi said:
Saying Blazing and Heat in the same attack name is a negative point on that imo, since they have very similar meanings. I would go with Blazing God Flash.
I did everything I could to keep the Flash out of it since it has been reused 3 times. When I came up with that name, the idea was a blazing god releasing his heat, but it does sound weird

It just looks like Big Bang Attack

I can't say anything cause he'll just Hakai my ass if I do.

Guys, I have a confession to make... I don't actually hate the Legends renders. In fact, I think some of them a pretty cool.

What I don't like is how you guys seem to think every page needs to have a Legends render, even ones with perfectly good images already. My problem isn't the content, it's the oversaturation.

Can I ask for those renders to stop flooding the thread? Create a different thread for them. Please.

They clog the thread.

PaChi2 said:
Can I ask for those renders to stop flooding the thread? Create a different thread for them. Please.

They clog the thread.
I've been saying this, we have a thread specifically made for renders

ZERO7772 said:
DBZ Kakarot actually gave us Goku/Vegeta tag team vs Beerus.
Was pretty cool tbh.
Now we just need Super Mastered UI Kaioken x50 Vegito. Afterwards, he merges with infinite Vegito's of equal power and they become Multiversal+, then it turns out the Grand Priest is 10th dimensional, and Zeno is infinite dimensional. But the Zeno we know is actually an avatar, and the real Zeno exists beyond dimensions entirely.

The Z fighters not having Senzu beans is a crime, I also think Goku and Gohan should have nimbus as standard equipment for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back