• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
UchihaSlayer96 said:
AwkguyDB said:
Not gonna lie Toppo booting Goku in the balls was funny but such a dishonorable and out of character thing to do also I don't like how they had Toppo win here rather I much enjoyed the draw in the Anime because it sets up for Jiren.
To be fair Toppo was a bit of a dick in the anime as well(especially against Vegeta) , but with his universe at stake it's understandable of course lol.
Imagine Batman went around kicking the joker in the dick. Show me a scan of that and then Toppo's crotch shot will be justifiable XD. They should of had some type of rematch in the manga (well they did kinda)

Caulifa should of been the princess of Sadala and Kale should of been her attendent. A snobby royal punk who wants everything handed to her but also a kick ass brawler with tons of potential. Kale should of been a mix of what she was in the manga and the anime, shy and quiet and doesn't really like to fight but gets all psychopathic when she sees Caulifa in danger. They also should of talked about something like the Legendary Super Saiyan myth in Sadala where its revealed every hundred or so years one appears just like OG Broly so it could set up for her crazy ass power instead of her just ....hulking out because of inate lesbian sexual tension eck! Closest DB has got to SJW cringe levels XD.
Dragon-ball-super-femme-super-saiyan
"SENPAI NOTICE ME!"

iirc Cabbe did say she could be "The Legendary Saiyan" who appears every 1000 years or something right?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
iirc Cabbe did say she could be "The Legendary Saiyan" who appears every 1000 years or something right?
yes, he did say she could be the legendary saiyan,

Well I've always thought the "Legendary Super Saiyan" was more in line with the initial legend that was told by Vegeta. A Super Saiyan who's more berserk and out of control, constantly gaining power until he just explodes or something lol.

DBS seems to be going for that with Broly and Kale, but with how many retcons we've seen idk even know anymore honestly. I could be wrong.

CryoTheMayo said:
I've personally always considered the 'legendary' Super Saiyan to be a stupid concept. Super Saiyan is already legendary in-itself, and the fact that they need to artifically build hype with a 'special' Super Saiyan just says a lot about the Super Saiyan bargain sale.
Goku will forever be the legendary Super Saiyan, in my heart.
"Legendary Saiyan"

theres no "super" in there. maybe you didnt catch the wordings correctly

or are you talking about the non-canon broly?

Ovrhide wrote
Don't get pedantic. It's blatantly the U6 version of the 'Legendary Super Saiyan' legend.

The Saiyans had no awereness of how to go Super Saiyan in U6, but Cabba referring to Kale as the 'legendary saiyan' makes it clear that it's the Super Saiyan legend, even if they were unaware of its nature.

It's like how Vegeta constantly thought he was the legendary Super Saiyan after every single Zenkai boost on Namek. The actual 'nature' of it was unknown.

Kale was a last minute reference to Broly, she came in so late that it was too late to add a reference about her in DBS Broly so i don't see the point of arguing about the lore around her Berserk form.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
AwkguyDB said:
I'm suprised they called Broly's LSSJ "Super Saiyan FULL POWER!" XD
SSJ Grade 4 cries in the corner
One of the worst ideas for SSJ:

"Ok Gohan we are gonna go SSJ but not really."

"How is that possible Dad?"

"We are gonna stay in SSJ for 10 days and logically our power will be multiplied 10 fold without us needing to ascend into a stronger form."

Goheezy
Gohan: "...wha?"

BlastX said:
He never says that though, he just says they keep it that way to get used to the form and not spend any stamina in being transformed, it's a brilliant idea actually.
But logically speaking that shouldn't get them stronger that should just help them last longer.

If you can punch at a certain level for more with less effort, that logicaly mean you can also punch harder for your previous ammount of effort.

Dragomer said:
If you can punch at a certain level for more with less effort, that logicaly mean you can also punch harder for your previous ammount of effort.
So you are saying by not needing to deal with stamina drops they can tap into the full power of Super Saiyan so really normal SSJ is incomplete?

Yup that was the point of FPSSJ. Its the same concept with how Whis teach Goku/Vegeta about not letting their ki leak

So you are saying by not needing to deal with stamina drops they can tap into the full power of Super Saiyan so really normal SSJ is incomplete?

Yep, that's how I've always interpreted it tbh. Plus it gives the term "Full power SSJ" a lot more meaning.

ight so it was said that when Goku turned onto a cild as a kid, he lost majority of his power. It makes me wonder but how strong would Goku had been if he didnt turned into a child vs. Baby Vegeta?

BlackeJan said:
ight so it was said that when Goku turned onto a cild as a kid, he lost majority of his power. It makes me wonder but how strong would Goku had been if he didnt turned into a child vs. Baby Vegeta?
He'd stomp even harder.

BlackeJan said:
Would he still need SSJ4 though? i personally think he would just need SSJ3 to beat all ver. of Baby Vegeta
That's a pretty big possibility imo. He might not even need SSJ4

IDK where you heard that but that is false, it's stated several times in various places that Goku was still as strong as his adult self in his kid body, he just lost access to IT and his stamina when it came to SS 1 through 3 became worse, otherwise he is just as strong as before.

BlastX said:
IDK where you heard that but that is false, it's stated several times in various places that Goku was still as strong as his adult self in his kid body, he just lost access to IT and his stamina when it came to SS 1 through 3 became worse, otherwise he is just as strong as before.
I mean in DB stamina loss or gain usually translates to more strength. Plus using SS3 more effectively would automatically make him stronger wouldn't it? Just by virtue of accessing it's full power for longer periods of time you know.

Even then, I doubt Adult Goku could defeat even Baby Vegeta in his basic form.

SS3 Kid Goku landed a full power punch and it did shit, most of the battle show them being even before Kid Goku runs out of power.

And given that Kid Goku is=Adult Goku but with worse stamina, Adult Goku could probably only stalemate Baby Vegeta before he transforms and trounces him.

Yea fair enough. Now that I think about it Full power Baby was probably over 10x stronger than Goku, so the stamina and power increase probably can't cover such a difference in power.

To further prove my point, when Kid Goku gets his Tails he is able to fully master SS3 even better than his Adult Self with no energy drain, so he should stand a better chance at winning that his grown up self.

And he still gets his ass kicked like he was nothing by Super Baby 2, so that should tell you how Adult Goku would perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back