• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackeJan said:
Also right so headcanon powerscaling time!

Where would we put current Base Goku (Chou) at?

I would say his Base is equal to SSJ2 Vegeta (Black arc)
Come on fellas! I need more input!

Well his base should be far superior to base black, who's far superior to SS2 Vegeta. He then trained for 6 months with Merus, so he's even stronger. I'd say he's probably stronger than End of Black arc SS3, so he should be 3-B because Black in SS surpassed SSB Vegeta after evolving.

PowerToScale said:
So, Jaco has perceptions speeds on par with Current UI Sign Goku and Moro
Yea Jaco always had insane perception speed. Even in the U6 Tournament he was able to observe what Hit did, and noticed Frost's poison needle.

I would say that Base Goku should be superior still to Ultimate Gohan and Piccolo based on the statement Piccolo gave about Goku's power. I know it was UIS that was bodying Sangabo but Piccolo was assessing Goku's Base power when he stood right next to them.

@AwkguyDB

Tbh I disagree. That would make base Goku superior to Kefla, which sounds weird ngl. And tbh, Piccolo's words could be interpreted as him talking about Goku's general power lvl. Besides if he was stronger than Gohan and Piccolo in base form, then why go Blue against Saganbo? Let alone UI Omen. Idk I have my doubts tbh.

implying that base goku is above ultimate gohan is implying that Goku is as strong as his Gogeta fusion in the broly arc, which is total non-sence as that would mean Blue Goku scales higher than Beerus if that were the case.

only Blue Goku scales higher than Ultimate Gohan.

Ovrhide said:
implying that base goku is above ultimate gohan is implying that Goku is as strong as his Gogeta fusion in the broly arc, which is total non-sence as that would mean Blue Goku scales higher than Beerus if that were the case.

only Blue Goku scales higher than Ultimate Gohan.
I don't think it'd make him stronger than Gogeta anyway, but I agree with you tbh.

Ultimate Gohan is Blue level "give or take". Gogeta is above Blue Goku in base alone and with SSB he's above even Beerus.

Base Goku being superior to Gohan would indeed put him around Gogeta's level which is nonsense of course.

I hope he doesn't this early though. I'd like him to struggle with it for a bit longer, simply because I don't wanna see UI nerfed this fast lol.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I hope he doesn't this early though. I'd like him to struggle with it for a bit longer, simply because I don't wanna see UI nerfed this fast lol.
that isnt UI being nerfed, thats the villians being above Hakaishin tier. Even Jiren managed to fight toe to toe with UI

Miss the days when we all grew up on the OG Z dub/ or Early Kai Dub for you late bloomers. I only watch the Sub for spoilers and FEATS!!!!

AwkguyDB said:
Miss the days when we all grew up on the OG Z dub/ or Early Kai Dub for you late bloomers. I only watch the Sub for spoilers and FEATS!!!!
I'm not american, i didn't grow under the english cringe thankfully.

Nitro90 said:
I wanna know how Goku gonna get past that energy absorption
Imagine if Goku learnt to reverse the flow of energy, effectively draining Moro of his energy every time he tries to snatch from someone.

Dragomer said:
Note to self : Americans are a lost cause, we must not count on them to help stop the dub disease.
Note to self: please keep the unnecessarily rude comments aside and be constructive in following arguments/discussions.

No voice of Goku even hopes to compare to Masako Nozawa's simply perfect job. She captures the character like no one else has. And Falcouner's godawful music doesn't hold a candle to the beautiful soundtrack the original has.

Note to self: please keep the unnecessarily rude comments aside and be constructive in following arguments/discussions.

Note to self: You do.

I'm not American, but I grew up with the OG English dub, then I experienced the sub and liked it quite a bit more. Then I read the manga and liked it the most tbh. At this point I've come to appreciate anything Dragon Ball related and enjoy it many different ways. Be it sub, dub, manga, games, etc...

Only thing Dragon ball related I genuinely hate is Dragon ball Evolution lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back