• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be a dick (and right) about both subject at the same time if you want.

I doubt you would change my view of the series up to you

That's the only reason why people like Dub ver. lol cause of that

I've grown to dislike Sean as a person over the past couple of years, but his roars are indeed top notch lol.

Also based on some words I am hearing that could be a galaxy level to Universal Spirit Bomb that Goku threw at Hatchiyack

I don't really see any good element in the manga personaly, it never add anything for me, anything they did good, the anime did better IMO.

Dragomer said:
I don't really see any good element in the manga personaly, it never add anything for me, anything they did good, the anime did better IMO.
Manga has consistently better art. That's the one thing I feel is better in the manga.

Blood too, is nice imo. That's about it though.

I mean, seriously, what good does the manga add ? the fights are lifeless for the most part, the manga doesn't add any character compared to the anime and badly uses the ones the anime created (like Kale), the jokes are just either repeats of the anime or shitty 'lol bad father' tier meme, it doesn't have any really unique forms either nor moves and Toyotaro is constantly course correcting every time he introduce something.

I'm seriously wondering what the manga could add.

Edit : Yeah, blood and somewhat better art, that's pretty much all.

I will say I somewhat enjoyed the 'Dragonball Kart' sequence (more than most fights), and I think Kale was better in the manga than the anime (although her dynamic with Caulifla was terrible)

The GoD fight and the Vegeta vs Beerus rematch were also quite good imo.

And Toppo Nut-shotting Goku was hilariously similar to Android 13 doing it lol.

Xantospoc said:
I will say I somewhat enjoyed the 'Dragonball Kart' sequence (more than most fights), and I think Kale was better in the manga than the anime (although her dynamic with Caulifla was terrible)
She had a better design but thats really it.

I like how they explained that Caulifla tok her in. I also liked the Cabba vs Caulifla stuff. I also perfer base Kale being really strong as well as only having a berserk form that's nigh-blue level. And yes her berserk does have a better design that, it never made sense that berserk Kale had two bangs in the anime.

AwkguyDB said:
Not gonna lie Toppo booting Goku in the balls was funny but such a dishonorable and out of character thing to do also I don't like how they had Toppo win here rather I much enjoyed the draw in the Anime because it sets up for Jiren.
To be fair Toppo was a bit of a dick in the anime as well(especially against Vegeta) , but with his universe at stake it's understandable of course lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back