• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what the hell happened to Ultimate Battle? The song is just so... bad.

I really hope they fix the UI roar as well in time for its resurfacing against Kefla tbh. Xenoverse 2 MUI Goku's roar was far better than this, and that's saying something.

And the episode was broadcasted in shambles too, with as I pointed above in the GIF, with frame rate drops and delayed sounds.

AKM sama said:
The dub reached 110? Time to rewatch the one-hour special.
Dont. Its not worth it. Its shitty as ****.

If you are talking about the sub then yeah, go right ahead. Still legendary.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Wow the dub legit ruined the song lol, even that popular English remix on YouTube was way better.
They edited the music? Why?

Does anyone have a clip?

InfiniteBlack123 said:
So some information about the current DBH universe mission ark.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...soD-VaJSfIJpQUuWaI/mobilebasic#h.3a64j9dzow6s

Xeno Gogeta has gained immunity from Mind Control and Possession.

The Dark Dragon Ball can't directly counter Metchikabura's magic.

But can grant someone else the power to counter greater special power and hax. He gave Demigra the ability to counter Metchikabura.
Regular GT Gogeta, not xeno gogeta. GT gogeta gained control, escaoed from fin, fin still took on his dark Gogeta form, but GT Gogeta pummeled his ass.

So we have super character, Xeno characters AND GT characters? You know, I am a sucker for ground breaking major arcs, but this is just a clusterf*ck....

Also, supposedly GT Gogeta is >> Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta and SSJ4 Xeno? Looks like Xeno characters are not worlds above GT characters after all.

In heroes, GT characters are relevant to Xeno characters. Gt Gogeta 4 is superior to all non fused Ssj4 Xeno characters.

Xeno Gogeta and Xeno Vegettio is above the rest of the Xenos

Gt Gogeta is above all GT cast.

Super Gogeta and Super Vegettio is above most of Super cast.

If GT characters are relative to Xeno character, who are in turn relative to super character "in heroes anyway" that means SSJ4 Gogeta is relative to SSB Gogeta who stomp all God of destruction

SSJ4 >>>> SSG

I always knew my headcanon was true( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ovrhide said:
Dragomer said:
As far as we know, Beerus still kick everyone's ass in heroes.
No, theres no reason to believe that. At all.
There is the fact that litteraly everyone avoid him like the plague ? though his role of 'if he discover that he'll erase everything' was kinda taken over by Zeno in this arc.

People really jump the gun when it come to announcing characters as beyond GoDs tier when everytime Beerus actualy do something, no one can do anything except calm him down.

JackJoyce said:
Dragomer said:
As far as we know, Beerus still kick everyone's ass in heroes.
Jiren and UI Goku says hello
Did this wiki ever actualy decided if it was 100% confirm that those two were stronger than Beerus ? cause i see lots of arguing about that.

Also it's a DBS thing, not a heroes thing.

I think someone said Hearts couldn't defeat FP Jiren even with help from Super Saiyan 3 Cunber and Fused Zamasu in the game

JackJoyce said:
I think someone said Hearts couldn't defeat FP Jiren even with help from Super Saiyan 3 Cunber and Fused Zamasu in the game
Didn't MUI Goku kinda easily beat Cumber SSJ3 in the game ?

Though Heroes go back and forth a lot on who can beat who and how easily.

Any moves or techniques you wish were canon?

Dragon Fist was really cool, it is really badass if you mix it with the kamehameha wave.

ZamasuAttack2
Halo Chronoa
I just wanted to point out that I think that I find the halos for these characters pretty cool. At first it was just Zamasu and I thought that would just be a one time thing, but then Chronoa has one as well. It would be interesting if the halos were brought up again when DBS returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back