• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that is funny AF. I'm glad Buu is back like this.

Shouldn't Fusion Zamasu have Instant Transmission on his list of Notable Techniques?

This is the kind of Majin Buu I like. It felt too much at times that Toriyama only wanted a regenerating opponent to ONCE AGAIN abuse that fact and make for an easier time letting By survive, without enjoying how a living, shape shifting blob would act.

Zamasu Chan said:
I hope they actually become separated because I wouldn't fancy a Buu with like two personalities.
So... We get pseudo-Kid Buu and Kaio?

I legit want Buu to become a main character.

Also, Beerus, can we pretty please have him do something? I wanna see him wreck someone.

Hakaing Zamasu was za best.

He awakened his inner potential due to making contact with the Grand Supreme Kai.

@Patchi I want Dai to be removed completely so Kid Buu could be the base form. Since Buu isn't evil anymore he could just be a Kid Buu that's good.

Damage3245 said:
He awakened his inner potential due to making contact with the Grand Supreme Kai.
Buu lived for million of years and just now he awoke his inner potential ?

Not that I mind it tho, I am all for Buu action tbh.

ZERO7772 said:
Damage3245 said:
Buu lived for million of years and just now he awoke his inner potential ?
Not that I mind it tho, I am all for Buu action tbh.
Buu didn't know that eating people and genocide were bad things until litteraly a few years ago.

And he passed most of his existence as Kid Buu who is barely sentient.

I read this thing/theory somewhere where it talked about how God forms were more of the next level of training/martial arts mastery where it's the evolution of ki while SSJ4 is more of the next level of being a saiyan and an evolution of the Super Saiyan form. Basically, SSJ4 is to Saiyans what Golden is to Freiza. So from a purely aesthetic point of view, I like the god forms more. From a lore/analytical point of view, I like both of them as they serve their role and look fitting for that role. God forms giving you God Ki that can't be sensed and is done through a ritual that normally wouldn't let you keep the ability and the form looks like your normal, just slightly colored different. On the other hand, SSJ4 comes from going Super Saiyan while being in Ape form, both things that are intrinstic to the Saiyan race and the form looks like an epitome of what it means to be a Saiyan, with a tail, long hair, and bestial appearance with the fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back