• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
God forms are just recolors. Ssj4 is an actual unique form. Ssj4 far surpasses the God forms in looks in my eyes, and potentially the god forms if they decide to give it to canon broly as a rebooted form.

If we were talking about simple being best, I love Mastered Super Saiyan way way more. Just... SSJ as a normal, relaxed state.

I am not too kind about the smartness of some things in Dragonball, but MSSJ is so... simple and efficient, just like the form itself.

Ok so guys I've been meaning to say and it's gonna sound weird but I think Base Goku Top And Post 1st UI ToP needs an "At Least" since after 1st UI, a tired/barely any energy Base Goku was still destroying SSJ2 Caulifa which means that Goku is actually ALOT stronger then most of the people in the tournament in his Base

Also Hit should get a "Possibly Low 2C" since thanks to his adaption, he could get a hit on Jiren (better then Pre SSB Goku who couldn't get a single hit) and hit time skip had Jiren my being able to budge so Jiren actually had to get 1% serious

SSJ4 is better in design and is more saiyan like.

The God forms are better feeling godly and their auras are pretty sick.

Man, I wish we got a mixture of both.

Damage3245 said:
Are you forgetting the Legendary Super Saiyan?
I meant as an actual named transformation. Like, not a super saiyan with green hair.

Maybe a controled LSSJ saiyan will be callef SSGreen.

PaChi2 said:
Damage3245 said:
Are you forgetting the Legendary Super Saiyan?
I meant as an actual named transformation. Like, not a super saiyan with green hair.

Maybe a controled LSSJ saiyan will be callef SSGreen.
But why would there be a form that's called Super Saiyan Green if there are already Controlled Super Sayian forms that are green.

Also it bothers me that Vegeta apparently forgot that he had a form beyond SS Blue.

Apparently Kale's Controlled "Berserk" Super Saiyan is just her version of Super Saiyan 2.

And I mean, the movie was canon to both manga and anime Pachi. Exclusive forms were out.

PaChi2 said:
Also it bothers me that Vegeta apparently forgot that he had a form beyond SS Blue.
He never had another form beyond Blue tho, he had burnning aura in ToP after he powerd up in the ToP and you can see it again when he fought Moro few chapters ago.

Seriouly tho, SSBE is such a terrible form.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I just really like how the deep blue looks when combined with Vegeta's spandex. Plus, very bulky and defined just works well with his stature.
It's just too shiny.

New manga chapter is out. Buu continues to be a laugh. The cast also confirm that Buu is much stronger with Merus thinking it's due to his potential being unleashed from the Grand Supreme Kai awakening. So Buu isn't just stomping Moro due to being immune to his hax. He's outright stated to be stronger.

Grand Kai switched places with Buu.....neat. But does that mean he just now switched places or was he gradually getting control since his memories surfaced?

notice something about moros planet draining thing... hes draining the life force which would mean .. well ya know how some planets like earth are billions of years old? hes taking that force... theres also the fact that its new namek which was found by king kai so we dont know how old it is

Implying "survival of the fittest" is not a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back