• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summarys

Vegeta defeated Frost with one merciless attack. But, a new rule was established for the remaining maches. From now on, as soon as one touches the barrier, even in midair, it will be an "out-of-bounds loss". The next battle opponent of Vegeta's is Magetta, the Metalman. With a sturdy body and diverse attacks, he gets Vegeta cornered...

Vegeta's next battle opponent is the Saiyajin from Universe 6, Cabba. Cabba shows he figths evenly with Vegeta even in base but says he can't transform into a Super Saiyajin.

Soul01 said:
Summarys
Vegeta's next battle opponent is the Saiyajin from Universe 6, Cabba. Cabba shows he figths evenly with Vegeta even in base but says he can't transform into a Super Saiyajin.
Maybe it's something like Ultimate Gohan. ~

• SPOILER ALERT*

Kyabe (Cabba is a bad translation though) beats Vegeta (Vegeta beated both Frost and Magetta) and then Kyabe fight with Monaka

KaenDragneel123 said:
*SPOILER ALERT*

Kyabe (Cabba is a bad translation though) beats Vegeta (Vegeta beated both Frost and Magetta) and then Kyabe fight with Monaka
Is that confirmed?

I see Kabe standing a fair chance against Vegeta but he's got his SSJB transformation saved up Kabe can't even transform so he can't be stronger than Vegeta, he won't be weak but if he wins it has to do with cheating again.

Nibbler3100 said:
I see Kabe standing a fair chance against Vegeta but he's got his SSJB transformation saved up Kabe can't even transform so he can't be stronger than Vegeta, he won't be weak but if he wins it has to do with cheating again.
If the title is going to be "Kyabe vs Monaka"...

But probably he can transform and he was lying, I mean, just watch Frost

Nibbler3100 said:
Having no transformation doesn't mean he's weak.Look at Ultimate Gohan for example.

Ultimate Kabe actually be real. The U6 Kaioshins are at the tournament. What if Kabe keeps up with SSJ Vegeta and everyone gets surprised except the U6 Kaioshins who goes on to explain that he gave Kabe the power after deeming him worthy of it?

Vegeta should annhilate kabe since vegeta has mastered godly ki even if it is mystic kabe he should be no way near ssb and also kabe > Mystic Gohan if he can keep up with vegeta in base form since Mystic Gohan was one shotted by beerus but base goku could destroy beerus's final attack which means if kabe has mystic form his potential is greater than gohan.

The manga is still fast but unfortunately it's lost its purpose to exist. I saw a volume will be released from Chapter 1-10, maybe this is the last manga chapter for DBS

lol

"Hit tosses a reality at Vegeta,

Vegeta explodes."

Those guys at Narutoforums are going crazy over Hit xD *cough* he's certainly better than Frost tough *cough*

His Power and Speed increases as time goes on so god and akira knows what level of power he's at, his magma's DC is maybe Star to solar system level since Vegeta had to go regular ssj to not be affected by it.

"Hit's a "legendary hitman"; Frosts wonders if Champa ordered Hit to kill him, or was hired by survivors from one of the planets he destroyed" I think everyone called this

"Hit's a "legendary hitman"; Frosts wonders if Champa ordered Hit to kill him, or was hired by survivors from one of the planets he destroyed"

I KNEW IT ,I TOLD YOU ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back