• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vegeta has god essence according to this site in base form so does that mean Kaybe also has God essence in base form if he can go toe to toe with vegeta as super saiyan?I always believed that God ki is channeled only when they go ssjgss other wise they use normal ki.

Yes they have but they can choose to not use it i think, since ssjgss requires ssj+god ki, so base vegeta didn't use god ki at the tournament yet.

as going toe to toe, i don't think god ki have to do with anything here, frieza didn't have god ki and went toe to toe with ssjgss goku.

But thing is that Frieza is entirely different specimen.We are here comparing a saiyan with a saiyan.One has god essence and other probably not and Why would vegeta not use his godly essence when he was clearly struggling against magetta and almost got ring out.I think they made it clear in the later episodes that kirillin could sense goku in base form but when he goes God mode then he can't sense him.I also think that Goku might have absorbed godly ki temporarily during fight with beerus

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Whis explains that Metalmen are actually quite sensitive, and become unable to fight if they're insulted.
You can't be serious...............then again Marvel has a Superman type that has a similar weakness.

You can't be serious...............then again Marvel has a Superman type that has a similar weakness.

So he's kind of like janemb

What makes you say that? Frost didn't do shit to anyone, he only won by poisoning them, Well I mean he did one-shot Piccolo after the poison but that isn't very impressive, And I don't recall Maggeta ever damaging Vegeta but his dura is obviously very high again though we still don't really know what's up with their none SSB forms for all we know Vegeta and Goku are only 3-B in SSB and much lower in base/SSJ

As for Cabba though, Vegeta uses SSB against him so if Cabba manages to put up a fight then he's tottally at least 3-B but if he gets stomped then.....if he wins tho, holy shit!

umm guys

keep in mind as of now

using god ki makes hair blue

so without god ki, they are using normal ki as ssj

and as of now their ssj is unknown, we dont know how far they have progressed since buu saga in their non god ki level kis

The Living Tribunal1 said:
umm guys
keep in mind as of now

using god ki makes hair blue

so without god ki, they are using normal ki as ssj

and as of now their ssj is unknown, we dont know how far they have progressed since buu saga in their non god ki level kis
I am leaning towards your interpreation as well. God Ki is supposed to be a massive power up, so it makes sense.

So yeah, until we see more feats both base and SSJ should be unknown

also keep in mind

ssgss is ssj with god ki

so golden ssj = no god ki

thats why i think next ep, vegeta struggles with kabab

and even starts losing

then he goes ssggss and oneshots kabba

THEN OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR HIT COMES IN AND ONESHOTS SSGSS VEGETA!!!111!!!!

I got it with Vegeta vs Magetta

If the Spoilers are correct, Cabba will beat Vegeta and then Monaka beats Cabba

Leaving Hit vs Monaka

tbh i think that rage thing happens when vegeta is stalemating ssj kabba, then kabba goes insane on him

and then vegeta uses ssgss to end it

also.... not all sections of preview are always chronological

tbh i think that rage thing happens when vegeta is stalemating ssj kabba, then kabba goes insane on him
and then vegeta uses ssgss to end it

also.... not all sections of preview are always chronological
Hit also seems to be impressed (finally) by blueberry Vegeta.

In the preview i think Goku was saying something about breaking the rules, is going SSGSS against the rules or something? or the sub i watched was bad.

GTgokussj4 said:
In the preview i think Goku was saying something about breaking the rules, is going SSGSS against the rules or something? or the sub i watched was bad.
Maybe he's making Kyabe have a bad time so he can turn SSJ.

he did?

lol wud be hilarious

> ssgss vegeta wins easily

> gets disqualified for using god ki lol

> ends up that no one knew about this rule

^bruh do we really want to see Vegeta get disqualified this way? It will shit on his achievement in this tournament.

Faisal Shourov said:
^bruh do we really want to see Vegeta get disqualified this way? It will shit on his achievement in this tournament.
basically toriyama style of doing things then

or maybe he wont be disqualified, only to lose badly to hit

like using a subspace restrictive real big bang style attack and recking vegeta

or maybe he wont be disqualified, only to lose badly to hit

like using a subspace restrictive real big bang style attack and recking vegeta
Hit will one-hit Vegeta. (┬¼¤ë┬¼´╗┐)

well whats after this arc? the only way to know is to wait for april 4 i guess
Considering how close it is to April Fool's... I think we will need to wait longer than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back