• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
that champa blast was casual

and goku ssj was stomping frost

i dont see a reason to have him at 3-B due to that
According OBD Goku is Universal why destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch in base.

Frost maintain completely dominates a Base Goku in 2nd form.

and Piccolo survived attacks from Final Form Frost and was even able to neutralize Frost's punches with his hands, an impressive feat considering Third Form Frost is stronger than Goku base who destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch

this is completely accoding OBD

Damn it, Frost you freaking cheater, I was actually going to make you my 3rd fav Dragon Ball character, but in the end he is like Frieza and/or Cooler 2.0

DBZMLP12345 said:
Damn it, Frost you freaking cheater, I was actually going to make you my 3rd fav Dragon Ball character, but in the end he is like Frieza and/or Cooler 2.0
well he cheated because he needed to i guess but he really did?

According OBD Goku is Universal why destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch in base.

and Piccolo survived attacks from Final Form Frost and was even able to neutralize Frost's punches with his hands, an impressive feat considering Third Form Frost is stronger than Goku base who destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch

frost was beaten up badly as it is before the match

frost was beaten up badly as it is before the match
But Frost final form >>>>>> 2nd form

and this It remains above goku base saga beerus or not?

still, piccolo had no special training between now and end of ROF

and is hence still most likely below gohan

ultimate gohan > current ssj gohan > piccolo

unless you wanna put buu saga high tiers at 3-A too i dont see it working

also if we ignore all of it 3-B piccolo will need to be cleared of all victories and loses

also, im 90 percent certain that obd will change his current ratings

still, piccolo had no special training between now and end of ROF
and is hence still most likely below gohan

ultimate gohan > current ssj gohan > piccolo

unless you wanna put buu saga high tiers at 3-A too i dont see it working

also if we ignore all of it 3-B piccolo will need to be cleared of all victories and loses

also, im 90 percent certain that obd will change his current ratings
Possibly, but not to changed the statistics of frost in a week

DBZMLP12345 said:
Exactly, I liked the idea of a good guy Frieza, but it turns these were all lies and that Frost is a space pirate... nope, he's literally Frieza 4.0 (King Cold was 2.0, Cooler was 3.0.)

He was going to be my 2nd fav, but now he's trash.

But Read this: (blew a hole in a stadium which was built to withstand attacks from God Tier fighters. Champa himself tested the durability of the dome with his own ki attacks and it was adjusted to a minimum of Final Form Frost's power level) wiki OBD

If Champa who fought Beerus who is Minimum universe level, who tested the stadium's durability with his own ki and Piccolo was able to bust it then Piccolo just got upgraded....´╗┐

champa's ki blast was casual

and the god fighters tend to restrain their ki outside immediate region of fight

also, wasnt gohan considered a better candidate for this?

and the god fighters tend to restrain their ki outside immediate region of fight

Logic OBD

Didn't Goku went to Piccolo instead of Gohan.

Exactly, I liked the idea of a good guy Frieza, but it turns these were all lies and that Frost is a space pirate... nope, he's literally Frieza 4.0 (King Cold was 2.0, Cooler was 3.0.)

I was moved by his speech about the children and the backstory of Frost's good deeds, I felt sorry for him last episode when Goku was wrecking him, but in the end it was all an act, Frost was going to be my 3rd fav behind Vegeta being my 1st and Beerus being my 2nd, I can't believe this, but I think somehow I knew a good Arcosian/Frieza race was too good to be true, now I only wish I could be the one to wreck that no good bastard

he went to both GT but gohan couldn't make it so piccolo was the only other option

Alexcar3000 said:
DBZMLP12345 said:

Maybe he's not a bad guy after all. He admitted he was using a needle with something (of your own body, then it can not be considered cheating, so he remained in the tournament).

But he made a sinister expressions of evil during the fight, maybe he's like Vegeta [Android Saga] ... well, anyway, Kyabbe or Hitto can still be your new favorite.

TakatoBlue said:
-some things-
You're right, maybe I'm just getting too carried away by that. For all we know Hit could be a good guy (he was punishing Frost for being a cheating prick, although that could be because it almost cost him the match.)

can someone link me the subbed episode?

edit: also piccolo is at star level DC at the obd? where does the universal comes from?

RavenSupreme said:

edit: also piccolo is at star level DC at the obd? where does the universal comes from?
Do you mean link you to it when it gets uploaded, cause we currently only have raw versions of the episode

RavenSupreme said:
The universal comes from this: Destroyed vados' barrier

my god, the power scalings in Super are getting worse now.

Might as well put Yamcha Solar Systerm Buster and Puar as Planet Buster XD

it's too bad to wait for the next two weeks for the new one to come out.....which is a pain.

also, maybe piccolo's showings may not be a outlier depending how frost goes well against vegeta.

Do you think Frost is gonna make a heel-face turn (I know, I'm desperate for my "good Frieza") like Piccolo and Vegeta (and Yamcha, and Tien, etc)... or is he gonna get murdered by Hit?

Nah, since Frost is somewhat Freeza 2.0. I already lost all faith in him turning good.

So I do hope Hit kick his ass.

RavenSupreme said:
Dont worry about it, it's OBD gonna revert it back very soon

SO Frieza actually did charities, and never openly admitted that, while Frost is a literal fraud?

Dekoshu said:
SO Frieza actually did charities, and never openly admitted that, while Frost is a literal fraud?
kind off ,since he did actually stoped the wars and even though he was the one causing it he still saved that very area from having future wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back