• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
nah its scheduled for april 4
and we got new news last early april as well (the ssgss hair colour)
Oh dang, time is flying. I remember wondering what the god form was at this very time, and hoping those blue haired SSJ toys were just cheap knockoffs xD

FanofRPGs said:
Oh dang, time is flying. I remember wondering what the god form was at this very time, and hoping those blue haired SSJ toys were just cheap knockoffs xD
And I still remember the day we got our Universe level DB feat, the ENTIRE internet EXPLODED that day lol.

I remember wanting Goku's next SSJG form to be a SSJ, with the red SSJG color scheme. And Vegeta would be like his SSJB form.

I really don't care who wins, because they will lose to Hit the Legendary Hitman. The REAL deal is gonna be Monaka Vs. Hit.

Alexcar3000 said:
I really don't care who wins, because they will lose to Hit the Legendary Hitman. The REAL deal is gonna be Monaka Vs. Hit.
I am a bit skeptical of Monakas strength but hey that's just me

imo ssjg vegeta oneshots
then he gets onehit by hit

then its hit vs monaka

or maybe... another suprprise/??
Cabba will lose agains monaka after defeat Vegeta

'm sure

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I think Toriyama should make a manga about Hit. Think about it, who wouldn't want to read a manga about an intergalactic hitman?
Well the fans yelled about versatility, feats, and a cosmic scope for ages and now Super is delivering. I would love a Hitto manga.

FanofRPGs said:
I think Vegeta will be disqualified for using a god form now
Vegetabreakingtherules?
I dont think its for using his god form i think it will be the no killing rule he is going to beat the crap out of cabba in order to get him to transform into a super sayain.

now imagine if vegeta is told he broke rules by going ssgss

but still beats the shit out of kabba

just cuz he felt like it lol

now imagine if vegeta is told he broke rules by going ssgss
but still beats the shit out of kabba

just cuz he felt like it lol
And Beerus beats the sh*t out of him because of that xD

or maybe hit pulls a vegeta

and lets vegeta fight

and oneshots him

i wish we see massive speed feats as well

also remember whis's possibly instant reaction teachings and saying beerus hadnt mastered it?

i wish we see massive speed feats as well

also remember whis's possibly instant reaction teachings and saying beerus hadnt mastered it?
Yeah, something like what Frost did to Piccolo was a nice way of showcasing their speed.

Instant reactions speed DB...

Yis
A step closer to JoJo levels of hax.

Lol calm down guys no reaction feats will come from this tournament i doubt we will even get any dc feats because its confined in a barrier.The best we can hope is that hit and monaka have some disgusting hax.

we can hope for reactions and hax
but not AP and dura feats
How would a reaction feat come about though it isnt in toriyama's style to say for instance that the characters are reacting in nanoseconds or something like that though i guess he could say they are trading trillions of blows in less than a second though i dont see that happening either but who knows.

using a technique that is nigh instant
or a thin energy beam that flies off to a universe
Idk man dbs feats right now are good but it hasnt touched that ridiculous level yet in terms of hax and speed.Hopefully it happens anything is possible at this point

I don't think we'll get any sort of feat in this tournament. Magetta's lava was portrayed so highly even though mid tier Naruto chars like Mei can do the same (melt rock with lava). Magetta was cool but his powers are mediocre to say the least.

Faisal Shourov said:
I don't think we'll get any sort of feat in this tournament. Magetta's lava was portrayed so highly even though mid tier Naruto chars like Mei can do the same (melt rock with lava). Magetta was cool but his powers are mediocre to say the least.
I agree the only sort of feat i expect from this tournament is hit using some sort of hax but even then i dont expect it to be too crazy dbs just isnt the sort of series to have crazy hax, raw power yea but its severely lacking hax.

LordAizenSama said:
only In dragon ball could you have Universals, and have lava and poison as high tier hax. I.. I just can't.
And time manipulation (Guldo) as low tier hax lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
I agree the only sort of feat i expect from this tournament is hit using some sort of hax but even then i dont expect it to be too crazy dbs just isnt the sort of series to have crazy hax, raw power yea but its severely lacking hax.
They don't need crazy hax imo. Just have their DC start affecting space-time and without a doubt show evidence of "atomic" destruction and I'll be satisfied.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Right, I don't have much expectation really. Many major Bleach characters can ignore durability to some extent, I wonder if we'll ever get to see that in DB

Shock97 said:
They don't need crazy hax imo. Just have their DC start affecting space-time and without a doubt show evidence of "atomic" destruction and I'll be satisfied.
They would still have no counter to mid level telepathy. Shisui, Itachi or Obito would mindrape anybody in DB if allowed. DB needs basic hax like telepathy, intangibility, soul absorption etc. Atomic disintegration and spacetime is still not enough.

Faisal Shourov said:
Shock97 said:
They would still have no counter to mid level telepathy. Shisui, Itachi or Obito would mindrape anybody in DB if allowed. DB needs basic hax like telepathy, intangibility, soul absorption etc. Atomic disintegration and spacetime is still not enough.
That's if they don't get speedblitzed first lol

I actually would like soul abilities since that would fit with the verse but they don't need alot of hax in the verse if it's going to change up the verse I know and love too drastically. Everyone losses to someone, even hax monsters go down to the most unassuming characters lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back