• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dekoshu said:
SO Frieza actually did charities, and never openly admitted that, while Frost is a literal fraud?
Wow never saw that coming Frieza doing literal charity no wonder he has a kid XD

-START OF RANT- I'm almost certain that TOEI will not take advantage of the extra week, they just don't care that much about Super, just look at Pretty Cure and Sailor Moon, they are doing a great job animating them because that's were their best animators are (and they are actually taking their time on the production of an episode before it airs in the case of Sailor Moon), and they just admitted they hired n00bs to animate DBS... -END OF RANT-

Well, it was good to let it out... *ahem*, maybe they'll do take advantage of it, I mean... they just added Morio Hatano (the guy who did eps. 6 and 14) as their main series director, and he's going to direct the series starting with ep.35... and they also assigned King Ryü (who did eps. 2, 6, 11, 12, 13, 14, 21, 28 and 29... basically all of the really good ones) as their series composer. Now the next thing TOEI needs to do is...Well, I do feel sorry for the guys/gals that are animating the episodes, but... they need to be replaced if we really want better animation. That or fix up their messed up schedule, I wouldn't mind not having DBS for a month if they will actually take their time making the episodes.

Frost is still my favorite he's striaght up Awesome

But the Lowballers have come and they question why the needle was able to pierce such high durability levels like Universal, Multi-Galaxy+, etc...

Nibbler3100 said:
Frost is still my favorite he's striaght up Awesome
But the Lowballers have come and they question why the needle was able to pierce such high durability levels like Universal, Multi-Galaxy+, etc...
Frost is your fav guy? Uh oh... sorry for saying he's a piece of trash then, it's just that we don't need yet another evil Frieza (we already have like 4-5 of them), being good was the only thing that made him unique IMO, but some of the guys at TOEI just sacrificed his character for a plot twist nobody asked for, he can still make a heel-face turn tho, like Piccolo and the others.

i still hate frost now.....I thought he was different heh i guess toriyama didn't want to change what frieza really is lol

I don't think Goku and the others liked what Frost actually was, either. Even Vegeta is like "Frieza is Frieza."

Well thing is Frost still laid a beating on base Goku, who is remarked by krillin and gohan I believe to be more powerful than when he fought Beerus in the RoF arc when they sense his base forms power as he fights final form Frieza, and did punch out a large energy ball attack in base form that was Universal in the Beerus fight as well. Also it would make no sense for Goku's base form to not improve similarly when his MSSJ form did, it's not like he is using god ki in either form to change the boost.

So base form Goku is at least 3B tbh considering all that. The fact Frost not only beat base form down but took dozens of hits from MSSJ form and pierced his skin with a strike and needle like thing imo just shows he is at least 3B as well, especially considering the size of the tier. Goku could be 1000 times stronger and Frost would still be 3B.

As for Piccolo he can also take shots from Frost and dodge many of his attacks, even hold him in place with the strength of his arm, and Frost admits his charged SBC could have beaten him. As well Piccolo does pierce Vados barrier, which can stand up to punishment from Goku's attacks at least as a base and MSSJ form. So imo Piccolo would also be at least 3B, although I do see how it is a massive power jump, we get those sometimes and it is nothing new for DB.

Even Botamo could at least somewhat keep up with base Goku and was somewhat of a threat, so could at least hurt him and would be at least 3B to pull that off, even if at a lower level of it.

Just my two cents on the battles so far, I don't see how we could put guys that can take on Goku, even in base, as well as shots from MSSJ form as being only 4B or 4A.

Frost isn't really evil he just does it for the Glory that's kind of playing both sides if anything and is sneaky & underhanded but it's not as black & white as we think

How could Piccolo raise that much when he did little to no training he meditated for the 3 days straight...or are we just underestimating his special type of "training" lol because the Fight shows him being MFTL+ & at least 3-B in stats then 3-A with Mankansoppo

If You encourage space pirates to attack regions and planets, starting wars with possible hundreds and thousands of dead..

You ARE evil

RavenSupreme said:
If You encourage space pirates to attack regions and planets, starting wars with possible hundreds and thousands of dead..

You ARE evil
Dude I'm already heartless.I laughed all the way through Titanic.Yet frost makes me salty cause he reminds me of someone.

Xali990 said:
RavenSupreme said:

You ARE evil
Dude I'm already heartless.I laughed all the way through Titanic.Yet frost makes me salty cause he reminds me of someone.
same laughed at the titanic and i just laugh at sad moments XD sometimes or just like ok....

New episode titles have been revealed.This time,it's actually legit.

Episode 35: µÇÆÒéèÒéÆÕèøÒü½ÕñëÒüêÒéì´╝üÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü«Õà¿ÚûïÒâÉÒâêÒâ½´╝ü Anger Turns into Power! Vegeta's All-Out Battle!

Episode 36: Òü¥ÒüòÒüïÒü« ÚøúµòÁ´╝ü´╝ƒ ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐µÇÆÒéèÒü«ÕñºþêåþÖ║´╝ü´╝êõ╗«
An unexpectedly formidable enemy?! Vegeta's Huge Explosion of Anger! (Provisional)

Episode 37: Undecided

Episode 38: þ¼¼´╝ûÕ«çÕ«Öµ£ÇÕ¥îÒü«µêªÕú½ µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü«þöÀÒâÆÒââÒâêÞªïÕÅé´╝ü (õ╗«)
The last of Universe 6's Warriors! Meet the Strongest Man, Hit! (Provisional)

Based on the description.The fights will be.

Episode 35 : Vegeta VS Frost

Episode 36 : Vegeta VS Magetta

Episode 37 : Vegeta VS Kyabe & Monaca VS Kyabe

Episode 38 : Monaca VS hit

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Based on the description.The fights will be.
Episode 35 : Vegeta VS Frost

Episode 36 : Vegeta VS Magetta

Episode 37 : Vegeta VS Kyabe & Monaca VS Kyabe

Episode 38 : Monaca VS hit
cool a bit spoily but eh at least we know what might happen

Witnessing 2C feats is making me really impatient.Heck if Gotenks can warp reality at least Whis should be able to.But unfortunately they aren't giving us feats.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
New episode titles have been revealed.This time,it's actually legit.
Episode 35: µÇÆÒéèÒéÆÕèøÒü½ÕñëÒüêÒéì´╝üÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐Òü«Õà¿ÚûïÒâÉÒâêÒâ½´╝ü Anger Turns into Power! Vegeta's All-Out Battle!

Episode 36: Òü¥ÒüòÒüïÒü« ÚøúµòÁ´╝ü´╝ƒ ÒâÖÒé©Òâ╝Òé┐µÇÆÒéèÒü«ÕñºþêåþÖ║´╝ü´╝êõ╗«
An unexpectedly formidable enemy?! Vegeta's Huge Explosion of Anger! (Provisional)

Episode 37: Undecided

Episode 38: þ¼¼´╝ûÕ«çÕ«Öµ£ÇÕ¥îÒü«µêªÕú½ µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü«þöÀÒâÆÒââÒâêÞªïÕÅé´╝ü (õ╗«)
The last of Universe 6's Warriors! Meet the Strongest Man, Hit! (Provisional)
Nice wonder what hit can do

Hit - Completely no-nonsense, businesslike, efficient killer and combatant from Universe 6. He has yet to see anything or anyone worth using his abilities on at the tournament. He is on an extremely high tier (and I don't mean Tier here, I mean tier at Universe 6), but right now, he isn't finding anything serious enough yet.

TakatoBlue said:
SomebodyData said:
What if Hit is Space One Punch Ma
Monaka*
Imagine if he defeats Kyabe with OOOONEEEE PUUUUNCH!!~~
To be honest that might actually happen considering the fact that akira loves to troll by making a certain character when they are first introduced seem like something they're not (Frost) and then reveal that they are the opposite. so expect monaka to be a BEAST!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back