• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be cool if vegeta learns the attack mode of Ultra instinct, then he combine forces with Goku (Not necessary a fusion) in order to defeat Jiren.

So.....3-A Android 18? she defeated Ribrianne, quite easily actually, even after she powered and became a giant.

Blanked said:
I am actually interested why is anime canon and manga isn't?
This has been explained so many times and it's getting rather old. I understand not knowing but how about you look it up first at the least.

Akira Toriyama has more involvement in the anime then the manga, while his effect on the manga was bigger then we thought the anime is still higher.

Not only that but the manga was made to advertise the anime since the anime started production before the manga.

Geekdom101 video

Guys the NEXT EPISODE Sneak Peek Goku says he gets trapped on a strong black hole.

Oh my gooood.

Is Saint Seiya done?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Finally watched Episodes 115 and 116.

Goku vs Kefla was the best fight of the entire show, alongside Goku vs Jiren. It was freaking unbeliavable. Everything about the second half of that fight was 10/10.
Y'know Matt... It's great that we can finally agree on something :')

But i mean, mah dude.

what if. Its a very, veeery strong black hole. That only ppl with INFINITE speed can scape from?

That would be hype.

I wanna be hype. Its almost christmass.

I want a christmass miracle.

Question what's the strongest a Black Hole can be? (Can they go further than Solar System-Galaxy level in energy, I know you have to have infinite durability to tank the center of one)

Grand Priest -"Oh, looks like a black hole. A one that could easly swallow an entire universe and its time as well, on that matter"

Thats all i want.

Trapped in a "strong" black hole? Please tell me that's just metaphorically speaking...since it's not even impressive feat for a tier 3-A...really

Dude, if he scapes from the black hole on his own, then there is evidence Goku is MFTL(plus) even dummies cant disprove.

Kyle Ramos said:
Dude, if he scapes from the black hole on his own, then there is evidence Goku is MFTL(plus) even dummies cant disprove.
There already is evidence that goku's massively faster than particle waves. Just look at his page, ignoring those dimwits. Even if escaping from black holes happen to be a unquestionable feat of FTL.

Its just, i want something so simple, that is not possible to disprove.

A -"Pff Goku isnt even FTL dude."

B- "Goku scaped from a black hole"

A- "Well, huh...Erm...Damn."

@kyle he scales and has feats fiction makes science take a turd and throw it to the sun basically so science is already out the window most of the time...(We have a ton of FTL characters, infinite, immesurable speeds so....)

Kyle Ramos said:
Its just, i want something so simple, that is not possible to disprove.

A -"Pff Goku isnt even FTL dude."

B- "Goku scaped from a black hole"

A- "Well, huh...Erm...Damn."
At Goku's current tier, escaping even a supermassive blackhole should be like walking through thin air. Like the one found in this centre of this galaxy, and endless others.

I find it funny how some think Goku is low 2-C but Vegeta, Frieza, 17, and Gohan aren't 3-A. Despite the series showing and claiming othrwise.

PridedWaif said:
I find it funny how some think Goku is low 2-C but Vegeta, Frieza, 17, and Gohan aren't 3-A. Despite the series showing and claiming othrwise.

You think THAT'S FUNNY?

Vegito. Which is Half Goku. Is 3-A

Aizenishere said:
PridedWaif said:
You think THAT'S FUNNY?
lol all hakaishins should be low 2-c. VB rivals beerus.

Aizenishere said:
PridedWaif said:
You think THAT'S FUNNY?
The universes aren't even a single universe lol. It has multiple realities within the universes and the mortal universe is infinitely expanding with countless dimensions/realms. Like the low ball is very much real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back