• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 53: when everything is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkmon cns said:
But wouldn't goku need to think to do that?
My guess is he just needs to activate it. Once it's activated, it stays so. His body would still act on it's own when dodging and attacking but with more power from the Kaio-ken state of the body.

Nibbler3100 said:
The red that everyone thinks is the kaioken in ui is actually the offensive half of ultran instinct, Goku only mastered the defensive part
I have seen people say that but what source?

I guess no one is hyped for Ribriannes new transformation.

I have a theory that she is absorbing 18's infinite energy with that heart cage thing and it unlocks her a new powerful transformation

FTW395 said:
Think that's a far-fetched theory, most likely it's going to be something love related
Yeah, its gonna be love related, but Ribrianne already had that super transformation. After that was easily fodderized she started to panic. Its most likely something new for her too. Hopefully it isnt just bigger butterfly wings

I just wanted to say while I think it's total BS for Kefla to be at all comparable to UI Goku, I absolutely loved the fight and think it's the second best one in the series, the best being Goku vs Jiren.

Ryukama said:
I just wanted to say while I think it's total BS for Kefla to be at all comparable to UI Goku, I absolutely loved the fight and think it's the second best one in the series, the best being Goku vs Jiren.
I prefer Goku black vs everyone. Hit vs Goku is up there too.

Powerwise the fusion itself granting such amount of boost is completely absurd, le's be honest.

Hopefully Toyotaro will do the battle much better.

Inb4 Base Vegito is stronger than SS2 Kefla

KamiYasha said:
Powerwise the fusion itself granting such amount of boost is completely absurd, le's be honest.

Inb4 Base Vegito is stronger than SS2 Kefla
I mean half of Vegito beat Kefla so xD

KamiYasha said:
I hope he does his best for Goku vs Jiren. It's going to be hard to top the anime fight imo.

I really like how the manga is handling Jiren. He actually seems like a character and not just an OP force of nature.

Apparently he has an even more radical "no killing" rule than Batman, willing to let Universe 11 be destroyed so he won't have to get other universes destroyed. However he will completely drop this, or any of his other moral codes in order to obtain a mysterious wish that he wants granted.

Hopefully the anime will further expand on this. I remember Toppo very briefly mentioning Jiren's wish at one point. I like the theory that Jiren is from one of the 6 universes Zeno once destroyed and wants to wish it back.

Yeah the manga version of the Tournament of Power so far is pretty good. But I still can't forget the terrible manga Future Trunks Arc.

@SSGJ They don't spend like a real long amount of time fleshing him out, but the moments we do get of him tell us all the things I've said.

Belmod states that he has he's motivated by justice, not by any selfish cause. And that he has a strict no killing rule.

Belmod states however that he'll even discard all of his principals to get this wish he wants.

Jiren's no killing rule is further shown by Toppo asking Jiren to join the tournament, in which Jiren responds that he refuses to protect Universe 11 if it means getting other universes destroyed. Even being willing to accept the idea of U11 being erased.

Then when told that he can get a wish by fighting, Jiren agrees to enter the tournament.

In other words one chapter does a far, far better job at developing this character than 31 episodes.

>Still the manga isnt canon.

Boi. Im liking the manga more now if only because GoDs fight and Toppo and Jiren are more interesting. If ribrianne becomes tolerable then Im calling the anime non canon ovo

Royalty1702 said:
So, when are we getting seperate DBS/DBZ pages for Vegeta...and Gohan...and Frieza, etc..
we wont, goku page was getting very big, so the change was to make it smaller, those profiles are still on a very maneagable size so they wont be changed as of now.

So am I the only one who thinks Jiren will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back