• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW395 said:
Shit I should've posted my prediction of the new warrior being a fusion of Kale and Caulifla here, because apparently it turns out to be true.
Don't worry I did it for you in the last thread.

So this is a way for them to bring all the Universes back without going lolSuperDragonBalls". So we know Zarama exists right? And if he created the Super Dragon Balls, he must have the power to revive erased universes. So what if Zarama is plotting to overthrow the gods, but wants his own army. As such he revives the erased universes and GoD and mind controls them to doing his bidding. And the only way to save them is to defeat them so that they go back to normal. Also Zarama seals away Zeno and declares war. As such it will be a "beat them to recruit them" storyline.

Highly unlikely honestly, but that said I wonder is Zarama one of the 5 strongest and how strong he exactly is.

that would be interesting and Zarama is very vague I would like to see what the god is like

Ryukama said:
I know it'd be pretty stupid and a bunch of fans would absolutely hate it, but I'd find it hilarious if they go back to Earth, revive Frieza, and then Goku or Vegeta blast him through the heart. They tell him "Hey all we promised was that we'd revive you we said nothing about not killing you right after :p".
Blergh.

Rejected.

Rejected and burned the theory a thousand times.

Go die, Ryu.

I thought you were better than this.

Tsk tsk tsk. ovo
4bebcc9cf7718854fd96fc5a859999e0

We can only get worse than this if Ribrianne wins the tournament and makes her wish to become main character. ovo

Can anybody tell me what's the deal with DBZ speed? Most staff members agreed with FTL on Namek, but the profiles keep showing relativistic...

AKM sama said:
Can anybody tell me what's the deal with DBZ speed? Most staff members agreed with FTL on Namek, but the profiles keep showing relativistic...
Dark649 keeps changing the speeds even when it hasn't been accepted. I'd really appreciate he stops doing that as he's already been asked by other staff before. Hopefully Matthew can help deal with the pages.

Yeah, I can understand. Most of the staff are already very busy with one thing or the other. Probably that's why the profiles have not been changed yet.

Ryukama said:
AKM sama said:
Dark649 keeps changing the speeds even when it hasn't been accepted. I'd really appreciate he stops doing that as he's already been asked by other staff before. Hopefully Matthew can help deal with the pages.
^This

I dont know the spoilers, if one was to PV them to me, I'd gladly accept. I like spoilers, they make me want to actually watch to see it happen and to understand how, why, etc.

Is Freeza stronger than Gohan? I was watching sum episodes and Gohan failed to defeat a Yardrat (maybe with more time he could've) and Freeza did so quite easily. But what really has me thinking is when Goku and Frieza fought and Beerus and others confirmed Frieza to be Goku's equal, mind you when this statement was made Goku was in his SSB form and Freeza was Golden. Now Gohan on the other hand actually pushed Goku to go beyond and into SSBKK in order to defeat Gohan. Maybe i overlooked something but id just like a solid answer.

Gohan fighting SSB Kaioken Goku is BS(here goes...) Goku fought Krilin in his SSB form, but that doesn't mean Krilin is SSB level. Goku was just testing everyone and himself for the tournament.

DatBoyNorbit said:
Is Freeza stronger than Gohan? I was watching sum episodes and Gohan failed to defeat a Yardrat (maybe with more time he could've) and Freeza did so quite easily. But what really has me thinking is when Goku and Frieza fought and Beerus and others confirmed Frieza to be Goku's equal, mind you when this statement was made Goku was in his SSB form and Freeza was Golden. Now Gohan on the other hand actually pushed Goku to go beyond and into SSBKK in order to defeat Gohan. Maybe i overlooked something but id just like a solid answer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmHChc8-3I

I wonder how the ToP would be like if Goku, Vegeta, and/or Gohan still had access to the Oozaru, or better yet, in similar vein to GT, it would be Blue Oozaru or Mystic Oozaru

Gohan is around the same level as Freeza. Narrator confirmed Mystic Gohan is rivals Super Saiyan Blue and Freeza is an exact equal in power. Until they actually fight and we get a winner, they are just around equal.

Also, I always saw people saying Kenshiro could kill Goku everywhere I`d go. Guess it turned out true, lol

DatBoyNorbit said:
Gohan never forced goku to go KK he asked him too,also goku use blue a lot these days you cant use blue to judge to power levels anymore

Cuse he nearly didnt get oneshotted by it, I guess? Guess thats one`s logic. Also, narrator did truly say he rivals Goku, so it isn`t left ambiguous such as #17`s "I will attempt not to kill you in Blue" and later "You were holding back as well".

Nibbler3100 said:
Either way Gohan would do better against Toppo than Vegeta since he could actually handle a Blue Kaioke
You seriously think gohan is superior to vegeta ? and Gohan got one shotted once goku went KK

Toei is trying really hard with these two female saiyan, all this screen time and powers-up, were the japanese fans really this horeny for saiyan girls ?

Giving the spoilers seems both of them got their ass kicked by Goku which is weird, Kale in berserk was able to tank SSB like it's nothing and now Goku is far weaker, did toei really wanted to make Broly movie reference and that's all ?

Unite My Rice said:
U6 needs to go poof. Vegeta bringing them back is only going to make Caulifla get UI in 5 episodes.
Characters are always as strong as the plot need them to be, it doesn't bother me even if Goku female clone get to SSJ3 because it's not big deal at this point in story, especially when DBS treath the power up and scaling even more cheap than it was in DBZ

Anime is being written by multiple writers who seek to amuse the kids before anything, of course you can't expect any good writing from the anime

Blanked said:
Gohan fighting SSB Kaioken Goku is BS(here goes...) Goku fought Krilin in his SSB form, but that doesn't mean Krilin is SSB level. Goku was just testing everyone and himself for the tournament.
I know that much because SSB doesnt have a set mutiplier but is'nt it implied that Goku went full power if he resorted to KK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back