• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeza on Namek couldn't even sense energies and he barely even used his final form up until then. He never even trained until DBS. He was just a straight brawler without any experience only relying on strength. Current Caulifla is actually better than Namek Freeza.

I think base Goku keeping up with Cauli now, and not keeping up with Freeza on Namek can be explained. Goku has gained a lot of experience with constant training in Afterlife and then with Whis. He is always fighting opponents much stronger than himself and when he is not fighting, he keeps observing the hakaishins and angels. This constant ordeal with fighters always much stronger than himself, has made him accustomed to keep up with them.

Well, that's the only possible in-universe explanation I can think of.

It is outright stated in the episode that the reason he was keeping up with Caulifla was a superior combat skill.

And while, yes, Base Goku matched Caulifla, Caulifla later fought against SSJ2 Goku and wasn't instantly stomped.

It is obvious she wasn't going all out at first. She wanted to train with her shishou teacher and learn how to reach SSJ3, not kill him or even knock him out.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Kale tanked SSB Kamehameha and everyone was impressed of her power, even Toppo, and Jiren had to step in to defeat her.

She is SSB level.
Yet she is unable to one shot ss2 Goku while he is weakened and ss2 Cauli blocked her attack with easy.

Also, DB people are surprised by everything. Remember Vegeta and its over 8k even thou he had 18k so he shouldn't give a damn. There are ton of similar examples in DB.

Goku hasn't fought Berserker Kale yet and we don't know how the next episode will happen.

Also false equivalency, Vegeta was shocked because he didn't expect a low-class warrior to be that strong.

I am calling it. The fused Bae is gonna turn into ssj3 Broly rip-off.

ssj3 comes from Caulifla's potential

Green hair comes from Kale

Matthew Schroeder said:
It is outright stated in the episode that the reason he was keeping up with Caulifla was a superior combat skill.
And while, yes, Base Goku matched Caulifla, Caulifla later fought against SSJ2 Goku and wasn't instantly stomped.

It is obvious she wasn't going all out at first. She wanted to train with her shishou teacher and learn how to reach SSJ3, not kill him or even knock him out.
Enough with the head canon Caulifla was trying her best to hit Goku but she couldn't because Goku have better skill and was doging everything, later on she adopted to his fighting style after few punch "DBS logic" and started overpowering him

Indeed Goku was trying to avoid direct attacks but he was still kicking her around nonetheless

Cauli fought as ss1 against base Goku and later ss1 Goku. While they both fought as ss2. She didn't use ss2 against base Goku.

ZERO7772 said:
Could swear she was SSJ2 0_0 she had spark around her and shit
If you take a look when Goku goes ss2 his aura gets much bigger than Cauli says something like "I will win" or something and transforms in ss2 and her aura grows just as big as Goku's.

ZERO7772 said:
^You nuts ? she still about "anee-san" one can also says she's obsessed at this point
That like has nothing to do with being less timid and more talkative.

Blanked said:
ZERO7772 said:
Could swear she was SSJ2 0_0 she had spark around her and shit
If you take a look when Goku goes ss2 his aura gets much bigger than Cauli says something like "I will win" or something and transforms in ss2 and her aura grows just as big as Goku's.
She was always SS2.

It would be nice if we could drop the beserker title though :^)

Ultra Instinct would be as conservative with your power as you can get it's straight up martial arts with superior senses, the Vegito fusion would probably last indefinitely if he manages to obtain the form (If anything it'd be Vegeta's side holding him back)

my vote still goes to ultra instinct shaggy, don't see gohan blanco defeating him any time soon.....

I wish frieza developed a golden version of Coolers second form. It'd be so coool.

IM thinking, I'm thinking.

Let's see...Cooler's second form looks like Super Shredder...it'd be golden...

Give me time.

The real cal howard said:
IM thinking, I'm thinking.
Let's see...Cooler's second form looks like Super Hsredder...it'd be golden...

Give me time.
Hey Cal how's that new 50th thread going?

@Cal You made me make a pic for it :mad:

@Dragon I'm adding my pic there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back