• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
U6 needs to go poof. Vegeta bringing them back is only going to make Caulifla get UI in 5 episodes.
>> Implying Caulifla won't achieve a new form and nope the Erasure from Zen'o.

Puh-lease.

She will then proceed to easily beat the two Zen'os along with Daishinkan to stop the tournament of power, thus going down in history as the heroine of all universes.

Honestly? I really liked Caulifla and Kale. I could even tolerate Caulifla getting Super Saiyan 2 off the "tingly feeling" and her fight with Goku. Once the show started wanking both her and Kale with their friendship beams and such, I seriously got sick of their shit. Seeing them tired and without doing anything was my pride and joy.

Now at least I'll apparently get to see Goku pwning them both, which is delicious. Also, Goku said he'll show them Super Saiyan 3, Toei can still make the right move and say "Nope, they're not there yet". Let's hope it is the case. Hit being eliminated was actually really intersting to see how U6 handles everything. Cabba was then instantly defeated and humiliated by fodder (Sad, sad outcome for him) and Kale and Caulifla are "their hope".

Just... give us the Namekians instead. I mean this.

Caulifla is the second person I want to see eliminated the most, losing only to Ribrianne.

Kale should stay since she's good at getting rid of a bunch of fodder at once thus leading to the fights we actually want to see.

Misogynist

Jk ovo. In all seriousness, why again? Know you probably said it before, but it's impractical to search. Ribrianne sucks, I get that. But why Califla? Is it the SSJ stuff, because if so, I don't blame ya.

But I just d... You know what, nevermind.

Ribrianne's every appearance makes me cringe, and even more so because I thought she was an entirely different type of character and was hyped for her. I regret everything now.

Caulifla is a simple case. Imagine your favorite characters going through massive ordeals - both physical and emotional - to get their powers over the course of an entire series. Then imagine this new character, who really isn't even that likeable, appears out of nowhere and easily closes gaps over the span of a ridiculous short time and with the incredible explanation of "I had a tingly feeling on my back so I can".

Yeah, I know, she doesn't compare to SSB levels, but think about how easily she's going through stuff that took years of training and even emotional trauma to achieve. It's urgh.

Had Caulifla been presented from the beginning as being capable of transformation up to SSJ3 I probably wouldn't have much of a problem with her. The way it's presented, it makes me go Urgh.

I don't think SSJ3 Caulifla is confirmed yet.

Also, these guys have waaaay more potential than U7 Saiyans. Plus I just like Caulifla. I like Tomboys....

Were you expecting Sailor Moon? I'm not joshing, but actually asking.

I like Caulifla for like, one main reason: her design. Not just because she's...quite a looker, but I like the look of a girl with a midriff shirt with a wrong-side-of-the-tracks look and just emanates that she's the (pardon my French) best bitch. Kinda improved one of my OCs (who's currently my favorite character of mine) with inspiration of Caulifla. The bs powerups and messing with previously established stigmas (I don't care about potential. Whether or not she had it, it still ruins the atmosphere of the other transformations) not included.

Ryukama said:
None of the Caulifla stuff compares to the BS that is Frieza and 17's power boosts.
For the record, I ragequitted and dropped DBS temporarily after 17 and Krillin stuff.

I only came back because I heard about the Frieza hype so. ovo

Frieza BS is the only one I allow.

I'm gonna write about FateAlbane, the misogynistic, monk hating, wall wanting (because aliens), robot-inferiority-supporting, user in my SJW blog. It gets 100 hits a month ovo.

Goku and Jiren knock a bunch of people including each other out the tournament. Frieza and Ribrianne are the last standing, Ribrianne makes up for the overwhelming gap in power through sheer love and positivity from her universe. Frieza gets permanantly erased to never come back due to throwing a Frost style tantrum over the loss.

Ribrianne uses the Super Dragon Balls to wish the universes back. Her act of kindness even warms Zeno and Grand Priest's hearts making them change their minds about the tournament. Deciding that gods interfering with mortals has only brought trouble, Beerus, Whis, Zeno, etc. decide to never visit Earth again. Goku may've finally mastered Ultra Instinct, but there might be an even better, "hairer" form to accomplish. GT starts...

I think everyone would absolutely love this ending :3

The real cal howard said:
Were you expecting Sailor Moon? I'm not joshing, but actually asking.
Well, her very first appearances gave hints to a girl with strong character, somewhat cocky or arrogant and that probably should have some personality aside from yelling love, love attacks, some more love, love here and there, have I mentioned love? A few more of that love and overused gags/tropes about magical girls over and over. Also, once or twice, love.

And I think her character design sucks compared to her normal form (which I could tolerate if her personality wasn't just an amalgamation of bad/cringey gags by now).

She's also 100% out of place in the arc as I see it at this point. We lost Hit and Ribrianne is still there. It's an embarrassment to magical girls everywhere and makes me want to kill myself.

In fact, I'll do just that.
Sayaka-Miki-GIFs-sayaka-miki-37258038-300-191

• Ribrianne goes on and stomps Sailor Moon, Madoka, Lina Inverse, and Rika Furude because....
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove...ad nauseum

Remember...love is evol spelled backwards.

On serious note #17 got as powerful as SSB from guarding huge anime zoo from fodders soldiers, ever since Krillin stuff you must expect everything from DBS, what make it worse is after all this build up for him he's the first one to be eliminated LOL

He did beam struggle against Blue nonetheless

Doesn't change the fact toei sacrificed him the first we have to remember this is show before everything, poor Tien tho he got thw worst treatment of them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back