• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Whis notes a heavily, hilariously so even, suppressed Jiren is comparable to a god of destruction and probably even surpasses it thus the rumour was true.
And Belmond says Goku's Ssbx20 would worry him a bit but for Jiren it's nothing (basically saying Jiren is stronger than himself).

And this is suppressed Jiren.
Where was it stated that Jiren was suppressed?

The fact Whis says hes not even close to being full power yet.

And the fact we see him break out an aura at the very end, meaning yeah, he hasn't even powered up.

PaChi2 said:
It took goku 100 episodes to hit GoD level.
Watch him reach Angel level in 100 more. ovo

I seriously hope Post-ToP Beerus starts training hard.
I have a feeling he will. I see Beerus a secretely competitive.

When Whis compared Jiren to the GoDs, he was probably taking into account Jiren's full power. Why would he say "PERHAPS even surpassed" if suppressed Jiren was already GoD level?

Because his casual state is probably beyond that too.

And whis has no idea how powerful jirens peak is, not even we do. Only belmond, and that's a maybe, yet he thinks Jiren is hilariously strong, far more than himself snyway.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Actually that is weird. I saw a few instances of Jiren attacking Goku with his arm's or legs. It seems like it's some type of high end Telekinesis ?
That's the force of their attacks like what happened to Maji Kaio.

Darkinx said:
When Whis compared Jiren to the GoDs, he was probably taking into account Jiren's full power. Why would he say "PERHAPS even surpassed" if suppressed Jiren was already GoD level?
No way Whis knows what Jiren's peak is he only judge by what he saw from him

Clown god would been screwed if he took Goku's SB

So this has been on my mind for a bit. The High 3-A tier has been accepted, but since their energy traversed an infinite distance, shouldn't that be some sort of infinite speed feat?

1-Nobody could be scaled to that

2- it is not even an attack

3- it is the same as the shock wave beerus vs goku

If that was an infinite attack speed feat, It'd be an outlier anyway so nvm.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
But Goku moving during Hit's Time-Skip is infinite attack speed OVO
We have changed our Infinite Speed rules and that does not count anymore.

ayy lamo will win but from the preview he seems to give ayy lamo run for his money, i hope they don't ring him out so vegeta can get his rematch and we get High 3-A vegeta

Nah, Hit was getting ragged dolled, Jiren was jumping on him and caving him into the ground.

Hit will evolve but he's likely not gonna do much to jiren.

Realization just dawned on me, with his new form, Goku in a no holds barred battle against Pre-Crisis Superman ((Granted a certain sword isn't in play)) would win...I'd never thought I'd live to see the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back