• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfw that sounds like Frieza + Jesus, especially with that "lord and savior" bit at the end XD

(That was probably what you were going for lol)

Frieza+Beerus is gonna be the next VSBW meme. Watch out Reinhard for Reasons Above, SBA, and Composite Tree. Friezus/Frieerus is gonna take your spot.

You know what two personalities would be good together? Caulifla and Tatsumaki. It's too bad they're not close in power. Plus Kale would get jealous of Tatsumaki.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
You know what two personalities would be good together? Caulifla and Tatsumaki. It's too bad they're not close in power. Plus Kale would get jealous of Tatsumaki.
Thanks for inspiring my new fanfic ovo jk

I mean, if it was passive that'd be cool, itd imply he has so much ki he can't properly control. Of course itd be nothing to the SSJG transformation.

Uh.... Sane argument as before? As long as it's not something like Goku's maximum raw strength and ki attacks have reached the point they can cause the earth's sun to gently vibrate but nothing more then we're good.

Goku's maximum raw strength and ki attacks have reached the point they can cause the Multiverse to gently vibrate but nothing more then we're good.

What do you think ? lol

You know I was wondering, we have seen Goku's wedding photo and Gohan's wedding photo but what about Vegeta's? I bet he was wearing his battle armor LoL.

Nibbler3100 said:
Roshi's death.
Killing is not allowed in the tournament, also the dragon balls can bring him back and he did not cried with Krillin, so there's more to it.

Imagine if Goku is actually more upset about Roshi dying that he was about Chi-Chi and Goten being murdered by a guy who stole his own body...

Eh, could be a matter of actually seeing it happen than just knowingbabout. I mean ya hear about deaths on the news a lot and most people just nod and say it sucks but actually seeing it happen would hit significantly harder. That or Goku is Goku and we shouldn't look into his inner workings.

That analogy doesn't work at all. Anyone would be far more devastated about "hearing" that a person disguised as him murdered his wife and small child than "seeing" his former kung fu teacher get killed. And maybe watching someone get killed is more gruesome and disturbing, but knowing a loved one died isn't suddenly not as impactful because they didn't directly see the death. I'm sorry but that's a pretty immature way to look at such a thing.

Now that we are talking about Goku Black... I was thinking and watched some episodes again and I think that his Scythe is pretty OP and shouldn't be underestimated.

Could be a matter of it being an alternate version of Goten and Chi-Chi dying? I mean, it would suck to hear, but he knew in his timeline that Goten and Chi-Chi were fine.

I mean what if someone told you that there are infinite timelines and that there's a timeline where your wife was killed by someone impersonating you, but your wife is perfectly fine in your timeline. You'd be upset, but you'd probably get over it fairly easily. And you'd probably further infer that there are infinite timelines where someone impersonating you killed your wife and kids.

At worst, you'd probably just develop a nihilistic point of view of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back