• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't happen in the same continuity as DBS, where 17 has a family.

Well according to DB Wiki, Toriyama revealed 17 had a family a few years before Super. If that was the case then the GT arc becomes a lot more messed up...

AppleLord said:
People stop thinking about GT just because is not canon?
This is like completely unrelatable to what i said, don't link what happens in super to GT thats all, although according to Ryu he may had faimly since Z

I wanna start seeing new abilities tbh. Gets boring seeing the same routine for so long, and I first got into DB when I saw GT on TV when I was about 6 or so.

We need someone like Madara or Yhwach in the ToP. If only they could make Jiren an interesting villian (Has anyone thought of Jiren having a hidden agenda?) besides strength beyond that of SSB give him Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Clairvoyance, Existence Erasure, Future Manipulation, Immortality, Godly-Regen, Instant Kill abilities, Cosmic Manipulation and Omnipresence. OvO

AppleLord said:
We need someone like Madara or Yhwach in the ToP. If only they could make Jiren an interesting villian (Has anyone thought of Jiren having a hidden agenda?) besides strength beyond that of SSB give him Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Clairvoyance, Existence Erasure, Future Manipulation, Immortality, Godly-Regen, Instant Kill abilities, Cosmic Manipulation and Omnipresence. OvO
This much hax for a DB character!!In your dreams Applelord

Btw

Android 18 was able to casually lift up that Tupper guy who Base (most likely supressed) Goku was struggling to lift

Possible scaling from that 40 tons feat goku did lowend, as well as 17 scaling

Well to be fair, considering the guy was wrapped around Goku's body and such I can see why it was hard for Goku to lift him and gain momentum. But on a very not serious note, I would make a Death Battle joke...but that's beneath me. ovo

Actually that guy was using A ability to make himself heavier when he was On Goku He had that black energy around him and Goku said he was getting heavier

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well to be fair, considering the guy was wrapped around Goku's body and such I can see why it was hard for Goku to lift him and gain momentum. But on a very not serious note, I would make a Death Battle joke...but that's beneath me. ovo
Oh come on dragon there is no need to joke about death battle since they themselves are a joke ovo.

No not that kind of joke. Not talking about the series itself...Just the outcomes of Goku and 18's matches is all. ovo

18 was blasting him in the back though which made him cancel his weight effect

And by that scan 17 = omnipotent confirmed

Goku and Hit are going to team up against Pride troopers(losers) in ep 104 and Gohan is gonna get to shine in ep 103

RadicalMrR said:
"A faster than light battle"
Well about damn time Super acknowledged it.
Tbf I hoped they wouldn't because now we might just get a small ftl battle instead of the quaddrillions we're at

• Reads the title* My boy, if they go the Speed of Light or slightly above... Then there is only one thing I can do to Super at this point. Super...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back