• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the writers Toshio teases Vegeta vs Hit he also said who are the top 5 of universe 7 it goes like Goku,Vegeta,Frieza,Gohan,Android 17..

I heard people complaining about the last two episodes, I caught up, and I have no words for this train wreck. Is Cabba SSB and Caulifla SSJ2 > SSB Goku?

ZomboMeme 31072017142634

Goku is always holding back. In the context of Universal erasure, it really becomes clear what a huge dick that guy is ...

Oh my god... Do i have to explain this ?

HIM HOLDING BACK has nothing to do with this at all. I already explained this so many times, Matthew did , Rep did, Ryu did, explaining it any further will jsut prove how ignorant some fans can be .

I don't know. I read other threads before posting here and people were considering an upgrade for Kale. Others just power scale from it.

Excuse me @RoyGunfam was that insult directed at me? Sorry for the question, but It bother me a bit.

On another note; how strong is SSB Goku "holding back" form? At this rate it should have its own name.

You are saying Goku is not holding back ? I haven't seen him get serious since the tournament started. Even with Kale, he hung back to scout out Jiren's power level

no we cant make ONE post TOP thread, we're going to have to make 15 tackling different powers, characters, forms, and revisions.

so dont bother trying to get revision for another verse in because for the next 1-2 weeks after those 15 are made its just going to be those 15 being replied to

and just to two cents it, personally I wouldnt say kale is 3-A by any stretch, id personally just put her at 3-B or something

We really don't know for a fact he held back in SSB form against Kale. When we first see her walk at him, yeah the initial kamehameha was holding back, but he gave much more force the second time around & it still did nothing . Toppo was concerned of how powerful her screams were , everyone's attention was averted because of her power , and Jiren personally stepping in means he didn't beleive Toppo could handle her. Plus we have to remember that SSB is LEAGUES above his former SSB in RoF, so she would still be in SSB tier.

In former usages of SSB, we had context on whether or not he was holding back massively. In this case, all he said was one of the most vaguest statements "I'm going to use a bit more power !" Which is BS of the highest order considering the shocked look on his face. Don't you think he would have been more frickin calm if he knew he could one-shot her if he went all out in SSB ?

Damage scales differently in Super , and so is Ki blast. If Ki blast size was a scaling material ( Even though no one has made this argument yet ) , then Krillin is >> Beserker Kale , which is the definition of BS . Plus, the one he made with Zamasu was literally stated to be a life-threatening kamehameha, not one he can pull out of his behind at Full Power.

@Apple no, it was directed at Goku for his supremely cavalier attitude towards Universal destruction. Although, I suppose it makes sense for someone with a record of having survived Universal Destructions to be cavalier about it

It's a clean strategy why would he go all out on weaker opponents when he knows he needs to save everythings he got against Jiren and not tire himself out

Darkmon cns said:
I think the insult was directed at Goku himself for holding back when the universe is at stake.
I see. Thank You for clarifying that. I haven't been keeping up with Super lately for story reasons. If I remmeber correctly, I stop watching it when Zeno'o erased a universe. Poor guys I don't even remember what universe it was. Now there are power scaling problems.

Jiren is gonna be the only thing saving U11, I think it's down to 4 people, and the team is entirely pride troopers.

Also if we go by the show then 17 > Gohan. He was holding back against SSB Goku while Gohan was using his full power and got creamed.

Unite My Rice said:
Jiren is gonna be the only thing saving U11, I think it's down to 4 people, and the team is entirely pride troopers.
Also if we go by the show then 17 > Gohan. He was holding back against SSB Goku while Gohan was using his full power and got creamed.

Goku was also holding back though.

Unite My Rice said:
Same for SSB he was also holding back, if Goku went KK on him then 17 would got the gohan treatment

With the way he no-sold Goku's kamehameha (with his shield) I'd say it would be a good fight, definitely not one-sided.

17 is cool wanna ba who will know his place soon enough they just wanted to give him some cool moments becasue he was off screen since forever, or there some trick to his barrier

So according to one of the anime directores we are getting vegeta vs hit rematch which is good ...

Last time Goku and Hit fought it was draw without Goku using KK, seeing how Golden frieza was equal to SSB Goku but still considered weaker than Vegeta that should put vegeta above Hit and he went to the TC once again he should really now get Hit now

So it's something like this : Goku > vegeta > Hit=Frieza

ZERO7772 said:
So according to one of the anime directores we are getting vegeta vs hit rematch which is good ...
Normally i say that Vegeta gets haxed, but the writers will give him resistance or a way let him win this time.

Did anyone else see Toshio's tweet saying 17 is as strong as he is because thats what toriyama himself wanted?

AppleLord said:
Has any one ask how 17' family most feel after their dad fused with his twin and ended up dead.
No because this never happens. Along with the rest of GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back