• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the slightly brownish tint of the hair and the origin it was leaked from I think it's only appropriate we call this "new form" Super Saiyan Chocolate until we get confirmation on what it is ovo

Out of curiosity, what would the writers/Akira Toriyama have to do to show that Goku only now surpassed SoL in DBS Ep. 104.

Would Whis have to say, "Oh, Goku finally went faster than light? About time."

Well one of the namekians look exactly like Piccolo/Nail and the other one looks like Lord Slug we'll probably see gigantification agai

Just watched the new episode.

I don't know what I've seen, but I know what I haven't seen: The f---- 17 had to give. Like seriously, his android number may be 17, but it should be 0 according to the number of f---- he gives.

I've come to realize that the people saying that Saitama kills Goku are the same people calling Bugs Bunny author level and saying he is superior to everything in fiction because he beat his author

(And this includes tier 0's

Prepare for yet another powescaling and logic in episode 104.

When Dyspo is giving Hit troible5 right after getting almost beat by a random monster and getting hit by fodder like Narirama.

Smh. The common logic Toei breaks just for ratings.

The Yardrat is still in the tournament. I'm so happy about that.

Anyone notice how the preview has gohan saying he will release all his power against universe 10? That's not a good sign for the gohan fans that want him to last until the end.

Now we know that the Yardrat was smart enough to teleport.

Also after this episode we can safely say that Frieza is immune to all kinds of empathic manip, look at how casually he was waving the smoke around. ovo

Man Android 17 was so badass in this episode. And it looks like toei is poking fun at the "Let enemies transform into their full power" Shonen trope.

I love how everyone cursed out 17 for attacking. Funny as hell when the trio ran down yelled at him then ran back up.

Well as much as I loved that joke I'm still mad that they wasted half the episode with the transformation.

Good thing that Jiren one-shoted that ridiculous love attack.

I cant believe how much time wasting and budget saving there was going on in this episode. I lost count of how many times certain scenes got replayed over and over. And that stupid transformation all over again.

Only redeeming part of the episode is 17 being badass. He joins the exclusive "Dont stand there and let your enemies powerup" club. With the only other menber being trunks.

@Aizen Playing the entire transformation sequence twice made me cringe almost as much as 17 made me laugh by attacking them in their first attempt.

I actually thought the episode was good as a whole and 17 was just amazing. Those three witches where funny and when Toppa big self ran over it was just to much.

Also, anyone noticed that red blur that Master Roshi dodged at the last second? That must have been The Flash from DC Comics! I say we upgrade Master Roshi to MFTL+ OvO.

Another thing that was funny was Vegeta auto-dodge that chicks spin attack because she was gross.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I say we upgrade Master Roshi to MFTL+ OvO.
Just you wait...someone is probably going to try to make Roshi 3-A and MFTL+ in the post tournament CRT OvO.

I love how #17 call bs on the whole transforming thing but man they wasted like half of the episode on the transformation i can't believe they re-did the whole scene all over again it was painful to watch and they amount of re-used scene is the episode is horrible

Other than that the episode was cool and had a lot of funny and epic stuff, #17 is being badass and cool character make me just want to take back my opinion about him

It's bothering me how many fighters are just fodder in the tournament though. All that hype about the Pride Troopers and more than half of them were fodder. I didn't like how Sanka was semi-fodder either. And I was hoping that Succubus chick would have been formidable too. I hope at least Brianne is a lot stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back