• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid goku and some other dragon ball (before Radditz) characters are high hypersonic + (mach 10 - 25) and some (later kid Goku and Piccolo) are high hypersonic (mach 25 - 50).

AppleLord said:
GT is a bit darker. I wish they do a reboot on it. Eliminate all the trash and keep a few concepts.
The end of the future trunks arc was pretty damn dark and now they have to deal with Zen'ô destroying universes and destructions are shown ... you see people "dying".

RadicalMrR said:
"A faster than light battle"
Well about damn time Super acknowledged it.
Watch them prevent a battle forums apocalypse by having them go Quadrillions of times faster. That or they go at that exact speed and all hell breaks loose XD

Only the angels and hakaishins have MFTL feats. Everybody else is just MFTE. No I'm not joking.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I hope Jiren's power is moving faster than light and people make a big deal out of it.
Tbf he's hyped to be really fast, wouldn't surprise me if we get some shocking quotes from Goku stating stuff like "Wow! He's even Faster than light!!!!" Oh lord have I been watching in fear for something like that you happen.

@Shock Yeah, but that was also a title that became a reality afterward.

This is a title that has long become a reality.

Unite My Rice said:
It will be debunked faster than Mach 2 CW Flash lmao
I don't know man. Pretty much all of DBZ and DBS combat/physical movement speeds are scaled from Piccolo destroying the Moon. That's a pretty shaky foundation. AFAIK, Frieza's death beams are currently not accepted as Speed of Light

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Shock Yeah, but that was also a title that became a reality afterward.
This is a title that has long become a reality.
I hope the writers remember this. Because I wouldn't put it past the show to treat this upcoming episode as the first time anyone not a Hakaishin or Angel is lightspeed+

if it says that he's SOL then we're writing it off as PIS, Goku has feats of being FTL since DBZ and no writer gets to say hes SOL

Goku's New Form leaked in merchandise again!? [1] It looks like SSJGSSJ2 hair with red color!? Possibly Master Kaioken and absorb it like he did with his God-ki?

Boooooooooriiiiing give me the form on the leaked image with black hair or give me somethiing original like ssj4. Another recolour of super saiyan with a colour that we've already used would be insanely boring.

Unite My Rice said:
Only the angels and hakaishins have MFTL feats. Everybody else is just MFTE. No I'm not joking.
Does Goku have a single FTL feat apart from the controversial Namek one?

Joseph619 said:
Apperently not, the last DBZ speed feat is the Gotenks one, which is close to Sub-Relativistic by Radical, who was helped by Antoniofer.

Joseph619 said:
Goku gets his FTL+ stats by scaling up from Piccolo's Moon Destruction Beam speed - which was Sub-Relativistic if I remember correctly. Goku's scaling is done via KaioKen boosts which are simple multipliers and give a value around 20 times the speed of light by the time he hits Super Saiyan.

RoyGundam said:
Goku gets his FTL+ stats by scaling up from Piccolo's Moon Destruction Beam speed - which was Sub-Relativistic if I remember correctly. Goku's scaling is done via KaioKen boosts which are simple multipliers and give a value around 20 times the speed of light by the time he hits Super Saiyan.
I know how he gets his stats, but those are not speed feats.

It is a speed feat in the sense that Goku and others can react to and dodge ki-beams whose speeds are based off of Piccolo's Moon Busting feat. There's almost no impressive speed feat per se before Whis came along. Goku's snake road feat had a decent value (MHS+ or Sub-Rel, I don't exactly remember), and Gotenks circling the world several times was another but not significantly better. A third feat was Goku crossing half of Namek instantaneously - but that is controversial for many reasons

^That's pitiful. Even Dragon Ball probably had better speed feats then (Some lightning feats were there I believe)

I thought that feat wasn't used due to deriving speed from the AoE of an attack. Like we wouldn't rate Boros FTL+ because his attack can instantly blow up the planet or every Tier 3 MFTL+ for the same reason.

It was just an example. I don't know the exact speed. But I mean using the reasoning that the explosion crosses a planet's diameter instantly or something. I thought the reason we didn't use that feat was because we don't rate speed like that. At least it's what other Calc Members have told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back