• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkmon cns said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
pretty sure its because most of the mortals in U7 are either weak AF comparing to the average or the strong ppl like cell and kid buu that made the numbers higher got killed reducing the average of U7
It was quality of life not power.
Could swear they said it was power ranking for mortal, where did this "quality of life " came from ?

Ssr4vegito said:
Kale is being overhyped there are many instances where the stage is broken by ssj Goku level characters
Agreed. Not o mention that SSB Goku's Kamehameha was not at full strength. Also many forget that Goku and the other powerful characters need to preserve their strength and hold back not kill anyone...

I agree with FateAlbane too. Both Fusions are very very strong and a huge deal. I don't think that any of 2 would have a problem here...

Here is why they believe in High 3-A or even Low 2-C DBS ( I'm getting this off of their sites )

- The reason why they are High 3A on some sites is beause of the definition of a "void" in Super. In super, it means an land / thing devoid of time or space. I.E: World of Void & what occured when Zen'O destroyed

- King Kai said that if theyciinued fighting, it would be left in a void, devoid of spacetime. Due to this, they assumed that time & space was being destroyed .

- Goku was getting much stronger as the fight went on. " Surpassing his limits "

- In his new base form, he utterly destroyed an super dense blast that was going to instantly leave a universe left as a void. If its implied that a void is lost of its spacetime... This means Goku punched out a blast that would've destroyed spacetime of U7. In other words, he becomes Low 2-C .in SSG / Base .

- His base form continued to get stronger as time went on due to insane training. He also has Super Saiyajin Transformations on top of this.

- Hit created a spacetime continuum . Goku blasted right through it as an SSB

- He basically would get 2-C due to his Low 2-C base getting far stronger, and as a result, so is his saiyajin transformations

I DO NOT agree with it, but i wanted to take the time to explain their reasoning.

The only evidence for a Low 2-C Goku would be as you mentioned, and to add to that

-Vegeta Destroying Hyperbolic Time Chamber multiple times.

-Goku looking like he was pretty confident about he could've defeated Infinite Zamasu with a sensu bean.

-Kale being capable of destroying a pocket dimension?

Anyways, I don't actually agree with a Low 2-C Goku either, but there is some evidence supporting it.

The hyperbolic time chamber is only planet level in size stated by goku so it wouldn't be a low 2-C feat rather unquantifiable

Size matter when? It requires an infinite energy amount of energy to destroy the Universe's space time (The Universe is possibly finite in size), shrink the Universe to a Galaxy size, somehow... it would still require infinite energy, now shrink it down to Earth size, it's still infinite energy to destroy its Space-Time.

It is indeed, evident that DBS characters can destroy Space-time. However, what this wiki needs for a Low 2-C DB character is for him to destroy Space-time on a universal scale. So far, the best was shown is Vegeta destroying the Space-Time of the HBTC, which is planetary in scale

I agree with Giygas. Regardless of me disagreeing, i can say out of the same tongue that there is some valid logic to their madness. Whether this leads to an upgrade... Shall be decided later.

Again, the only reason why we consider it Unquintifiable in the first place is because we have fodders who clearly aren't Universal+ Doing the same thing, in which I agree it would be an outlier... However, if the opponent is questionably Universal+ Then why should it be an outlier for them? The feat itself is Universal level+, it matters not of size in this instance as long as we're using Space-Time in consideration.

But I don't neceesarily agree with Low 2-C Goku either, I'm just saying there are some evidence to support it.

Destroying the ROSAT would not be anywhere close to Low 2-C. Perhaps very low High 3-A.

The only character with solid Low 2-C feats apart from Zeno is Infinite Zamasu.

According to this Wiki's tiering system, size matters. ovo

On a serious note, I'm not the one who put the rules, that's just the way it is.

If we're using the tiering system... Then yes, It would be High Universal level, whoops.

But again, Goku seemed somewhat confident he could've defeated Infinite Zamasu if he had a sensu bean, Which suggests there powers aren't an infinite difference. High Universal level seems all the more better, honestly now that I think about it, but whatever tiering you give them is fine with me.

Goku destroyed a pocket dimension created by Hit and that instance was not deemed as High 3-A, same for the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and this feat.

@Sidali because the feat is less than Universal in scale, but still 4-D in nature, just not as large as say, on a Universal Scale. The feat would be placed here in such a case.

Huesito88 said:
High universal (high 3-A) is infinitely below low Universal+ (low 2-C)
Actually there are two ways to be High 3-A:

1.Destroy an Infinite amount of 3D Space.

2.Destroy an less than Universal Space-Time.

If its the former then yes it is infinitely below Low 2-C. However the latter is not because its already 4-Dimensional.

@Super and wouldn't this go along with Goku statement, No? How does it make any sense if there powers were an infinite difference, so logically, there is a finite difference in power, but I mean... Goku isn't the brightest either.

The only thing i can see being the only High 3-A feat in DBS is the Fight with Beerus, if we take the " Turns the universe into a void " feat, which the only mentions of a void in Super are places that are devoid of time and space.Especially at the ending, where Goku punched out an super-dense ball that was going to leave the universe in said void

Other than that... Still not seeing the other feats as that high anyways.

Beerus must be High 3-A because no matter how much stronger they get Goku & Vegeta is not get even close to his strength

This could get get into an argument, So I'll stop trying to debate why destroying the Hyperbolic time chamber could be a High-Universal feat. :/

Giygas... Your argument for High 3-A is amongst the weakest. Not like mine is any better, but at least Super classified what a "Void" is in context with Super.

If this High 3-A to Low 2-C thing is legitimate... I feel we should get two separate tabbers for it.

Goku wasn't at his peak when his physical punches , like Beerus' when they were colliding , were threatening to turn the world into a void, which in Super's case implies a realm that has no time or space. This could be High 3-A .

Goku however, like i mentioned before and apparently was ignored, destroyed an super-dense ball that was the accumulation of their colliding forces put together, which wsa threatening to turn the Universe into a void. Unless i am missing something, that seems Low 2-C to me.

BEFORE anyone criticizing me by saying " WHY am i drilling this in when i disagree with it " ? . I like to get opinions on all possibilities, not just ones i do and don't like.

@Existential since when was that my main argument? I added some different feats to what you've already said to support it.

Oh? I know. That's what I meant by different feats, why not point out different feats to support your main one?

Y'know having prior biases about where we want characters to be in terms of power is going to cloud our judgement right?

Dbs isn't even super technical about itself, it's honestly better to take things at face value Sometimes concerning this series because the way AT set the up the mechanics of the verse itself are messy as hell.

Like the power level vs hax in his verse. Most verses agree on hax > PL but in Dbs its usually PL > hax.

That's my opinion on it at least.

FateAlbane said:
1hey
Really liking her design. Here's hoping she actually does something instead of getting hype and then being fodderized.

I wouldn't get attached to Kale, just wait until Zen'o erases her from existence.

Having an episode dedicated to them is a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back