• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, AT did say he had no plans for Goku or Vegeta to surpass Beerus, so it could be someone stronger than Jiren (Which I'm hoping would lead to a canon Gogeta since Kaioshin can't help).

The mortal could be from one of the universes exempt from the tournament. Whis himself may not no which universe this mortal is from, but just simply knows of this mortal.

Aceraspire said:
Krillin getting power up!
If these spoilers are true along with the arrival of an enraged Kale and Jiren (something tells me they will reach the 3-A scope since this is Dragon Ball Super)

For Kale.. I was expecting her to be 3-A since her debut TBH. SSB ( Super Saiyan Blue ) vs SSB/SSR ( Super Saiyan Berserk /Rage ) is my dream.

Not everyone is 3-A . As for Krillin, as long as they can explain it deeply , I don't mind. It is lack of explanations at would agitate me to the sun & back.

Hst master said:
Jiren vs Hit
That is all

Seconded. I really want to see Jiren vs Hit.

And yeah, Jiren is pretty badass, but Hit is still more badass. Even if Jiren is the stronger one. I hope Hit got stronger.

Also it seems like at least three of the Gods of Destruction should have a degree of matter manipulation since they fixed the arena.

Also since Grand Priest made it so that only certain individuals can't fly, and feel different gravity, does this count as limited reality warping?

For the former it could just be Creation + Telekinesis, although both work.

Has it been stated to be limited? I would argue its just normal reality warping.

I was just being conservative so I wouldn't sound like I'm wanking. But yeah, I'd argue it's normal reality warping too. I want to know what others thing.

If people agree, then we finally have the first reality warping feat in Dragon Ball.

Technically Jiren moved so fast Goku couldn't even register it before Jiren spoke. Not exactly a blitz, but he could've if he wanted to. Am I the only one interested in seeing what there going to do with Kale & Krillin in the ToP ?

Am I the only one who was surprised that sensing Super Saiyan Beserk she felt excited, but sensing Universe 11 she didn't care. I know that may be personality, but just pointing that out here...

The thing is, Goku (who was in base) wasn't even in a fight with him. He was literally going up to him just to say hi, and Jiren responded by jumping behind him and telling him to back off.

Kind of a douche bag thing to do honestly. Yeah, Hit is still cooler. I'm actually a bit annoyed how the Pride Troopers (mainly Jiren and Toppo) are being so rude to Goku when he technically saved their asses from being erased sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back