• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Also, according to Dragon Ball Super Box #6, Booklet Zamasu's Will true name is Infinite Zamasu. Also Zamasu (Light of Justice) is Grotesque Zamasu. Merged Zamasu's profile needs to be updated.
Booklet Zamasu's Will?

Darkmon cns said:
Do you think it will affect much?
It saves them from the most common existence erasure. However, it depends on how strong their opponent's Existence Erasure is. For example there is a huge power gap between a GoD's Hakai and say Hades' Erasure or Omegamon's All Delete.

FTW395 said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Also, according to Dragon Ball Super Box #6, Booklet Zamasu's Will true name is Infinite Zamasu. Also Zamasu (Light of Justice) is Grotesque Zamasu. Merged Zamasu's profile needs to be updated.
Booklet Zamasu's Will?
Well to write thi whole thing better... In the Dragon Ball Super Box #6 Booklet it is said that Zamasu's Will true name is Infinite Zamasu. Sorry for the confusion :p

can you link it, or at least where you got the info?

If so, I'll change the profile.

SomebodyData said:
can you link it, or at least where you got the info?
If so, I'll change the profile.
https://www.dragonball.uno/dragon-ball-super/dragon-ball-super-contenido-extra-la-box-6/

Using google translate from the sky Zamasu bubble:

Although it was a Coalesced Zamasu which was torn by infinite Zamasu Trunks, that idea rose to the sky

The one next to fusion Zamasu: Coalesced Zamasu Ultra Dragon Ball's

Immortal Zamasu with Goku Black and becomes unified (Partial translations)

Zamasu = Zamas btw.

Learn basic Hiragana it clearly says Hakai

Because Hakai means "Destroy" moron, doesn't mean it's the same ability.

It actually means that.

Wooooow It changed the naaaaame

I guess anything that destroys stuff is hakai now. Is a kamehameha hakai? In your FLAWED logic, it probably is.

Manga goku has hakai and stop downplaying.

I know I'm probably going to call a "DB hater" or something for this. But I don't see why someone should have resistance to a hax when that power explicitly doesn't work on people of a certain strength.

That's just seems more like a weakness on the power's part, rather a resistance on the character's.

Personally it's kinda a stretch to say that if Frieza can resist something that anyone who is as strong as him or stronger resists, that he'll be able to resist a true durability negating power that actually works on people regardless of strength.

The fact that Frieza tanked the Hakai explicitly because he was strong enough to do so, Base Goku not being able to because he was too weak and Beerus just blowing the attack away.

I'm a bit behind, but when did Frieza say he managed to do it via strength? Also when was Sidra declared weaker than frieza?

Ryukama said:
The fact that Frieza tanked the Hakai explicitly because he was strong enough to do so, Base Goku not being able to because he was too weak and Beerus just blowing the attack away
The fact that the effect is the same, doesn't mean it's the same ability. Sidra gave the dog just a small fraction of his power, which is why it didn't work on Frieza and Goku, who are near GoDs level. If Sidra himself were to Hakai Frieza, he'd do it without problems. Heck, Beerus hakai'd Zamasu who is much stronger than Base Goku

@SD

It was actually that Rou (U9's Supreme Kai) stated that Frieza was more of a God of Destruction than Sidra, but I hope we both know what Sidra is like personality-wise.

SomebodyData said:
I'm a bit behind, but when did Frieza say he managed to do it via strength? Also when was Sidra declared weaker than frieza?
Frieza never talked about some hax he has, he did it by turning the energy back to sphere (quite hardly)

Rou meant that Frieza has a more destructive personality than Sidra, nothing else.

Darkinx said:
The fact that the effect is the same, doesn't mean it's the same ability. Sidra gave the dog just a small fraction of his power, which is why it didn't work on Frieza and Goku, who are near GoDs level. If Sidra himself were to Hakai Frieza, he'd do it without problems. Heck, Beerus hakai'd Zamasu who is much stronger than Base Goku
If both have the same effect, and both have no effect on someone who is stronger, then both don't work on people stronger than them.

Even if you want to say this Destructive Energy Ball =/= Hakai. Then still no resistance upgrade for Frieza and Goku. Because they haven't proven able to resist a Hakai then, and Destructive Energy Ball doesn't have that effect.

Durability Negating hax shouldn't have to rely on "how much power is given" or "the fact that Frieza and Goku are near GoDs level." It's an attack that harms an opponent regardless of their physical strength. This attack has proven to not be that.

Beeru's Hakai'd Zamasu, who was far, far weaker than him. Sidra's ball couldn't destroy Frieza or one shot Goku, cause they were too strong. Therefore it's not a resistance to a power, rather a power having this weakness.

What if you interpret it the Bleach way and say that anyone with a enough strong Ki can withstand and an attack from a lesser Ki? The same way greater reiatsu is capable of resisting weaker ones.

@Ryukama this site doesn't treat DBZ like that power beating hax. This is why vegito only has resistance to transmutation, Goku only has resistance to Time stop.

Since your not supposed to be able to out power durability negation. So their labeled as resistances for them only. It would be unfair to disregard it all.

Yeah in the manga which we aren't considering for these anime profiles. That still doesn't change any of my points.

You want to say Destructive Energy Ball isn't Hakai? Then still no resistance for Goku and Frieza. Since Destructive Energy Ball doesn't work on people of a certain level of strength.

Also emphasis on "almost."

This technique doesn't harm or defeat people regardless of their strength, which is what durability negating attacks do. You can't give someone resistance to a durability negating attack, when they didn't resist a durability negating attacking.

Ryukama said:
Yeah in the manga which we aren't considering for these anime profiles. That still doesn't change any of my points.
You want to say Destructive Energy Ball isn't Hakai? Then still no resistance for Goku and Frieza. Since Destructive Energy Ball doesn't work on people of a certain level of strength.

Also emphasis on "almost."

This technique doesn't harm or defeat people regardless of their strength, which is what durability negating attacks do. You can't give someone resistance to a durability negating attack, when they didn't resist a durability negating attacking.
I never wanted Frieza and Goku to have resistance in the first place, exactly for the reasons I explained.

(Manga or anime, abilities are still the same, unlike characters scalings..)

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Ryukama this site doesn't treat DBZ like that power beating hax. This is why vegito only has resistance to transmutation, Goku only has resistance to Time stop.
Since your not supposed to be able to out power durability negation. So their labeled as resistances for them only. It would be unfair to disregard it all.
Hax is something that is meant to bypass power. If a power can be negated by anyone of a certain level of power, than that isn't hax. Or if it can only work on people weak enough.

Just like if a power only worked on Kryptonians and not Humans. You wouldn't give a human resistance to that power as a whole just cause they weren't affected by that version with a specific weakness.

If we want to give them non-combat applicable resistance to these powers then fine. But they are still just as vulnerable to actual hax versions of those powers from other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back