• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW395 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
He kind of didn't though.....
I watched the episode today, and yeah he kind of blitzed Goku.
Base Goku who was there just to say Hi ? sure

Can't say i like his character but Hit was the same when we first saw him so .....

I feel sad for Gowasu.

Frieza and Frost being allies confirmed, but given how treacherous they are, it could go either way.

@Super Saiyan God Julian Weapons aren't allowed in the ToP and I'm very certain that the gauntlet is a weapon. Would had been cool to see his chair.

AppleLord said:
@Super Saiyan God Julian Weapons aren't allowed in the ToP and I'm very certain that the gauntlet is a weapon. Would had been cool to see his chair.
If something like that actually existed in Db, the holder would bitchslap Daishinkan, who cares about rules! xD

Pachi on the bright side it looks like one of the fighters of gowasu is doing ok against toppo in the preview.

I'm hoping the tournament won't just be the 80 participants doing individual 1v1 the whole time, people butting in in the middle of a 1v1, 2v1, a ki blast that was meant for someone else taking out some participants. Stuff like that, basically an actual battle royale.

I know some of you may not like it but Goku did get blitzed.

If you're staring directly at someone and they run behind your back so fast you didn't process what had happened and continued talking to them as if they were there, that's a blitz.

Granted Goku was in base, and I think we could all figure that Jiren could easily stomp Goku's base form.

I could've sworn blitzing is when you are getting beat up faster than you can react.

So Goku was about to be blitzed tho. ovo

I feel like Goku is gonna get utterly destroyed in base, but once he hits Blue the true match is on.

Well even if it isn't technically an attack, if Jiren can run behind Goku's back before he can process it, he could easily do the same with a punch or a kick. ovo

Does Goku's reaction time [ perception / eye movement ] change at all when he is in the other transformations, especially Super Saiyan Blue ? I mean, his base form alone could keep up with True Golden Frieza in terms of reactions ... If it doesn't, that means he is in for a world of trouble... I am pretty sure it isn't teleportation.

We now have a few profiles for GoDs.

So how should we link to them on the Dragon Ball verse page?

I say we just put all of them in Top Tier, then put a note that since we don't know how all the GoDs compare to each other, they're placed in a random order and not by strength like the rest of the lists.

Also, I think Jiren might have precognition or something similar. Goku said he was reading the movements of the blocks, as if he already knew how they would move.

Ryukama said:
We now have a few profiles for GoDs.
So how should we link to them on the Dragon Ball verse page?

I say we just put all of them in Top Tier, then put a note that since we don't know how all the GoDs compare to each other, they're placed in a random order and not by strength like the rest of the lists.

The three we saw sparring should probably get matter manipulation. At least to a limited degree.

Did they create the blocks they were placing down or just moving them around?

Presumably, they created them. I mean, where else would they get them? It's not like the pieces they broke off from their sparring, ended up cube shaped. And even if they didn't create them, the manner in which they're repairing the ring, seems like it would require matter manipulation. They weren't just placing pieces down. They were attaching separate pieces into the entirety of the ring via what seems like molecular bonding (e.g. two pieces become one etc.)

Daishinkan also asked them to improved the weak parts of the ring. So not only were they repairing it, they were also improving it slightly.

Yeah you're right. When profiles for them get made, then minor Matter Manipulation can be added.

In other news if they have the gods fight in the manga and break the arena that might confirm that they are stronger then merged zamasu atleast in the manga. Since one of merged zamasu techniques is throwing katchin cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back