• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku went from getting killed by a minion's laser gun cause he was off guard, to surviving a GoD's Hakai despite being off guard.

They grow up so fast :)

Wait, wut? GOKU SURVIVED A HAKAI?!?!?!?! THAT'S WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT?! I THOUGHT IT WAS FRIEZA!

In all seriousness, I really must've not been paying attention to this conversation.

And to be fair, Goku was off guard in base form. The explanation for Frieza surviving Hakai is that he was strong enough to do so. And Goku is stronger than Frieza (he stalemated him without using Kaioken)

So it's safe to say Goku at his fullest can survive a Hakai from Sidra.

I wonder why he didn't transform into SSJB to break out of the Hakai ball. I wonder if it was nullifying his powers or something.

Either that or just the simple fact that Goku was barely able to survive at all, so he wouldn't have enough strength to transform into SSB.

Ssr4vegito said:
They tanked existence erasure technique will it affect their profile?
We are not touching the profiles until the end of this arc, but that attacks work on weaker beings and Golden Frieza was stronger than before.

Another matter that I forget to discuss is about SJR Black (Scythe). Why is he under Goku and Vegeta? In the anime his clones could just fine keep both saiyans at bay and potentially kill them if the fights was still on. And his Scythe ability made a tear in reality and Vegeta was surprized by his power.

Goku I can see why he is stronger. Because of Kaioken. But Vegeta? How even both of them can counter the clones? Goku overpowering Suppressed Merged Zamasu doesn't count since he shouldn't be able to touch him going by the power scale.

Unlike Merged Zamasu Black uses his full power and his clones.

Also same goes to characters like 17, Hit and Toppo. Hit maybe I can see it since his assasination techs almost killed Goku. But he doesn't have a counter for the clones.

goku got some hax....well at least he broke the curse of DB having barely any hax in tier 3 lol (in the manga at least) anime well is that more to resistence to hakai for him and frieza?? idek at this point

So i just watched the episode (Bit late to the party i know) and i gotta say this is one of the best episodes of super so far, mostly because of Freeza. I love how this episode hammered in the point that Freeza is pure evil and irredeemable, theres no chance he'll become a good guy, and the scene where he talks to Sidra and the U9 Kaioshin really showed his pure evil off perfectly.

I'm also convinced that Freezas gonna be the next main villain because he talks about using the tournament to manipulate the gods and the nep shows him hatching some scheme with Frost, plus he wasn't pissing himself at the sight of Beerus like he did before. Also I kinda like the hax DBS has been giving, nothing overwhelmingly broken but not all that shabby either which I think suits the series well.

In the manga Base Black transformed to Merged Zamasu and had all of the Fusion's power. I wonder if then he could turn SSR. SSR Merged Zamasu (Black part) would be monsterous.

Me ... and I think he is not going to be a "simple Yardrat". He might have some spatial manipulation hax.

I hope they have a metamorian too, I wanna see what the inventors of Fusion are capable of And that Yardratian will probably have instant transmission at the very least

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@KOMI ( Say WHAT . When did this happen ?! Did he transform like a SSJ Transformation.. ?! )
@Hst... I hope that's the case.
Both Goku Black and Future Zamasu transform into Merged Zamasu and are as powerful as their Potara Self.

Goku black is Immortal now.

Transforms into Merged Zamasu.

This is a bit off topic but I just love how childish Zen'ō is. His method of judging the tournament is to roll around on the floor like an idiot. And he thanks Daishinkan by giving him a tiny piece of candy. It's hilarious and extremely terrifying that this little kid can destroy all of existence...

Dark649 said:
This reminds me when Cell came back as SPC because of his genes.
This much worse since both Zamasus are equally powerful as their potara fusion on their own. Its like Merged Zamasu multiplied.

To be honest I too would be extremely honored to receive a piece of candy from the ruler of all existence.

Also, according to Dragon Ball Super Box #6, Booklet Zamasu's Will true name is Infinite Zamasu. Also Zamasu (Light of Justice) is Grotesque Zamasu. Merged Zamasu's profile needs to be updated.

But Goku does not have the same AP as in the anime? Zamasu says he will erase Goku and this galaxy, Galaxy level? But may also make a beerus scaling power vs SSG goku

They literally said in the episode that is is the same energy that erases you from existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back