• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make a JBW profile for it, but he'd be 2-C at the most unfortunately (Maybe 2-A via some DBH or DBO stuff. Idk.)

I mean I guess we can make a case for legit Composite Dragon Ball files here. I mean we do have tons of Supermans and versions of Comic characters, Digimon and such. Dragon Ball should not be exempt from this.

DB only has 2, maybe 3 legitimate versions, unlike the ones that do have a ton (like Digimon, TLoZ, and American comics), and even then we only composite Digimon, Pokemon, and Link due to intense variations, while Goku is the same person for the most part. Only difference is his powerset. And even then, we have GT Goku, the one Goku who is massively different.

Wouldn't he still 3-A with MSSB , SSG , & SSB ? He is stronger than Manga Fused Zamasu... who ... ( i don't know whether he is as strong as Beerus , comparable, weaker... Also don't know how strong Vegito is either, cause in his baseform he overwhelmed Fused Zamasu by just powering up ) .. So... In my personal opinion Manga SSB Vegito >= Beerus >= MSSB Goku >>>> Base Vegito >>>> Fused Zamasu .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Exactly my point . We would use: Heroes , Xenoverse , Anime , Manga , Online , and i believe that would . 2-C is plausible... 2-A... ( when did this occur ? )
I remember DBO had a 2-A statement but I duno... but it's getting fully translated by fans now!

Still, Composite DB tops at 2-B without that statement.

It was something like this:

Time-Breakers did so much time travel that U7 became flooded with so many alternate universes/timelines that the entire "multiverse" was gona break apart or something, so the Lord of Time asked Trunks (and the Time Patrollers) to fix everything.

If it's just "a lot" then it's 2-C to 2-B, but I remember it being infinite, but I've also seen it as a"myriad".

It scales to AP because Zeno can "erase everything", that would include this!

Well he can already destroy time-space, with Hakai it grants him complete existence erasure which is a very useful hax ability

So I see that you guys are talking about making profiles for all the Hakaishn now. Are you gonna make profiles for all the Angels too?

Also, shouldnt we stop downplaying both the hyperbolic time chamber feat for vegeta and the fact that he has fourth wall awareness?

Also, Goku vs Hit 2.

What happened with goku breaking thru Hit's closed timeline capsule th8ngy?

Guys, I know we don't consider the manga, but what if its confirm that Goku uses the Hakai in the manga? do we make a manga goku from super or maybe a composite one or leave it alone?

As far as manga hakai goes, i think it works like this: you need to have a certain lvl of god ki to unlock hakai ability, and maybe mastered/completed ssb has reached that lvl of ki. So does this mean that goku can now be a legit candidate for a GoD?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
you need to have a certain lvl of god ki to unlock hakai ability, and maybe mastered/completed ssb has reached that lvl of ki. So does this mean that goku can now be a legit candidate for a GoD?
Wait candidates for GoD have Hakai? So does that mean Toppo could? I'd love to see a Hakai with that comically large hand...

[ Covering someones entire head ... and then using hakai ] ... Your not escaping that. Wait a minute.... Does that mean Toppo is A LOT stronger than most thought if he could use it ?

Hit The Badass said:
So Frieza can resist getting erased from existence!?

That ball of energy was stated to do exact same thing as Hakai.

Damn talk about a resistance upgrade.
Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back