• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a thought. The fact that even if Future Warrior was scaled to harming Anime Whis ( implied in his BASE FORM , as mentor missions don't allow you to transform. This would make him far stronger than Beerus in his Base Form, and closer to Whis & Vados than any GoD or even mortal ) , would make him the strongest mortal in the anime ( especially considering by that time you would've been unlocked SSJ3 ) ... I have no words....

@Ryukama

I agree. Most tier 2 would curb that entity via just hax, even if they were at a similar level. But... @Julian it would be nice for him to have more hax.

Isn't Hakai existence erasure? Like it goes beyond souls and matter? Sidra could delete an entire city off the map, and there's no proof that the destroyed people exist in the afterlife. Then there's evidence of it affecting non-corporeal beings, as Beerus destroyed a ghost in the Arale episode, followed by Whis saying there's nothing Beerus can't destroy.

The real cal howard said:
Well, no, it isn't (well technically, everything is reality warpiing, but it's not the one we all know)
Well on the reality warping, it does say a possible use is

• Completely or partially erase things from existence
But yeah, I agree with you on the last part.

I mean, almost every power on this wiki can be an application of Reality Warping. It's the Swiss knife of the superpowers.

From what it looked like it seems as though Toei faked us out in one episode. Throughout the whole second half they made it seem as though Frieza was actually gonna join Sidra. But Beerus and Whis showed up.

I mean SSB Goku did knock out Golden Frieza. It was a double knockout. They'd lose their heads either way...Since that means Frieza w/o training = SSB Goku.

So can we update Freiza profile and add true golden form (basically perfect ssj) and make him a higher level of universal because he is able to compete with current goku in stats (minus kaio ken) or do we have to wait for subs or do we wait until the tournament ends.

Well maybe Freiza can resist it for a little while but he had to convert it to ball or else he would have died

I hope there will be some comments by Beerus or Whis about Universe 1, 5, 8 Hakaishin fight, so we can make a profile for them.

At the minimum, every Haikaishin should already have a profile, being at comparable levels to Beerus or Champa, followed by the statement that SSB Goku's power rivals the gods, so that's a pretty good start. We have some good feats from Sidra as well.

So we making pages for th GoDs now?

If so, I call Sidra and Rumsshi.

@Cal

The Thought a Robot isn't even really Superman.

I call the one that vaguely resembles my mother.
You've walked into so many jokes with that one m8...

I call the one that vaguely resembles my mother.
Y'mean Helles?

If so your mom must have a really interesting relationship with the Dragon Ball fanbase...

O V O

I was gonna go with "Oh so you're making a page for Arak?" but I felt bad ovo

Well I always think of composite as composite of every canon version like a composite goku would be a manga and anime version of super and z not adding in gt

Huesito88 said:
Well I always think of composite as composite of every canon version like a composite goku would be a manga and anime version of super and z not adding in gt
Composite is basically a friendly term for "Accepting outliers and non-canon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back