• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon

Well, he also has Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Demigra's Mind Manipulation doesn't work on him because of God ki), but that wouldn't really fix anything.

Also, @Peter, I'm pretty sure both Goku vs. Superman matches were made before Xenoverse.

Now that I think about it, DB really gets unwarranted hate of hating DB from DB fans, given that they were 1 and 1 when the s***storm started.

They really do. While they have downplayed feats in the past. They are no means biased....except to Superman. Dragon Ball's wins outrank their losses now. It is just the fact that Goku and Buu are the losses....

@Cal

I mean then SA made GvS2 seemingly just for the point of showing that Goku will never beat Superman.

Regardless, this isn't related to the thread.

The real cal howard said:
So, I just heard Unmei no Hii for the first time and...DAMN.
It's good right? Just discovered it yesterday as well and as a normally English Dub fan I have to say the Japanese have done this transformation waaaay better. I also noticed for the first time that Gohan's tears raise to the sky, which in my opinion is quite an awesome detail.

I don't know if you guys noticed that but in preview of ep 95, frieza dodged a dark purple energy ball, and we can see Sidra (universe 9 GoD) fired a very similar ball. So that might mean Sidra can attack Frieza from the realm of kaioshin of universe 9. If that's confirmed, that would be a really crazy speed feat.

Preview of ep 95 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9__Aea_vzc

Frieza is using golden form to fight asassins so has the time on earth decreasing when using more power been retconned?

According to King Kai, yes. When Goku was going SSj3 he said something along the lines of "You'll lose the time you've left on earth!'

It was. Recall SSJ3 Goku losing his time for the tournament in the Buu Saga

I probably got hard ninja'd in the time Dragon posted that.

Just you guys wait soon people will start arguing for Infinite Speed DBS characters and tons of threads will be made.

We will likely just have one big revision thread after this arc. Although I don't see infinite speed happenning...sadly...

I think that would be considered an outlier because infinite speed is now given to characters who naturally live in an timeless place.

Besides that would mean that Krillin,Master Roshi,Piccolo,The Androids,Tien,Gohan,Frieza,Vegeta and Goku would all get Infinite Speed which would not make much sense.

Isn't there a spoiler stating that who ever falls off the stage gets erased immediately? If so, that implies that inside the ring has time and space, but outside is nothingness.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Isn't there a spoiler stating that who ever falls off the stage gets erased immediately? If so, that implies that inside the ring has time and space, but outside is nothingness.
Those spoilers are probably fake Daishinkan said you cant kill opponents but should throw them out of the ring so if they will get erased in the void why restrict killing?

Has anyone wonder why the Grant Priest's outfit looks similar to Goku's outfit at the end of Z? Do you want Universe 7 to be the last universe in dragon ball by the end of super?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back