• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeleeniumRXJ said:
HellFire707 said:
I am suddenly so grateful about what we have for DBZ now, no capes...
Ummm.... Piccolo? Fat Buu? Skinny Buu? Dabura? Gohan (as Saiyaman and in Piccolo's outfit)? King Cold? King Vegeta? Grand Supreme Kai?
Saiyaman was horrific. Jesus, but everyone else was fine. I'm talkin' like a Superman-type look or somethin'

4-D could also be High 3-A "<

But normally the 3-A get stomped because seems like if a character is infinite times stronger than another, the weaker hax don't work at him

Anonimoe7875 said:
4-D could also be High 3-A "<
But normally the 3-A get stomped because seems like if a character is infinite times stronger than another, the weaker hax don't work at him
OK! thanks for clearing that up.

Sad thing is....You all are not wrong in the slightest. Matter of fact it is so on point it hurts.

@Apple

Yes. That's the name of the mission.

@Zero

Vegeta legit has a worse win-loss ratio than Yamcha.

The Everlasting said:
@Apple

Yes. That's the name of the mission.

@Zero

Vegeta legit has a worse win-loss ratio than Yamcha.
Vegeta is required to give hype for the villain, you know. I think the only time the goku/vegeta situation was inversed was during the Android 19 fight (not counting start of buu saga).

Magical girl ok... Also universe 10 is screwed, but i see gowasu still trying to be a kamituber and get views, too bad he will get erased before he gets subscribers.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
So what do people make of Goku being able to inflict pain on Whis with a bite?
It's his most powerful move, even somone such as whis Is not safe from the pain It causes...

Goku's most powerful technique

Holy shit most of these universes are screwed we can only hope some stuff from U6 and U11 and LOL at Goku giving Beerus the middle finger once again

they made so fun of the magical girls

Next week females sayins finally

Would Dainshinkan get night-omniscience since the guy seems to know everything that is happening in the universes?

He has a crystal ball. Far from nigh omniscience, even though I'm pretty sure he's the smartest being in the verse (Zuno who? ovo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back