• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
a cristal ball? They guy knew goku's team had problems before even showing it to Zeno. That esfere seemed more like a way to show zeno.

Sorry to bring this again but according to the subs the Narrator said that Gohan in the previous episode '''showed power which rivals Goku's''' and at last the strong Gohan returned.... So in the end the upgrade was right :p

Bepo4151 said:
So Krillin and 18 are quitting next episode.
Seeme like it but they will make to the main tournament anyway , goku sure had to put a lot of work to gather all those guys

So what do people make of Krillin being able to inflict pain on Goku with a rock?
This is basically the exact same thing honestly. It's a little gag.

Lol is it just me or Frost getting stronger was more believable than 17 and Frieza?

I guess the fact that Goku abuses the hell out of Ssb makes it boring while Hit just hold back all of power and praise people to making him try to dodge makes it look more legit

Anonimoe7875 said:
Isn't that a high 3-A feat? he destroyed the Space-Time on a planetary scale.
No. The fact that it is on a planetary scale makes it indefinable.

Heres a good question if Goku multiplies his power by infinity is he Low 2-C or High 3-A?

Both Goku and Vegeta have 4-D destruction feats but we rate it as unidentifiable since both feats are small scale.

Do always need infinity 3D power to consider as high 3-A ? if someone is universe buster and lets says they can raise their power to 100-200x times doesn't that make then High 3-A ?

ZERO7772 said:
Do always need infinity 3D power to consider as high 3-A ? if someone is universe buster and lets says they can raise their power to 100-200x times doesn't that make then High 3-A ?
They would still be universe level, universe level goes up to any finite number, so unless you are infinity above universe level you won't be anything more than universe level no matter how much above universe level you are.

RadicalMrR said:
Heres a good question if Goku multiplies his power by infinity is he Low 2-C or High 3-A?
Both Goku and Vegeta have 4-D destruction feats but we rate it as unidentifiable since both feats are small scale.
But the tier says that having 4-D power that's less than universal in scale, qualifies as High 3-A. If it were universal in scale, it would be Low 2-C. So shouldn't Vegeta's feat be considered High 3-A?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
But the tier says that having 4-D power that's less than universal in scale, qualifies as High 3-A. If it were universal in scale, it would be Low 2-C. So shouldn't Vegeta's feat be considered High 3-A?
It's still a vague feat since we don't if there is a defined space-time and if it acts like in a normal universe and the multipliers are better to not be used, i think these things should be added to the discussion rules.

Know whats not a vague feat? Goku blowing up a pocket dimension.

Also we already use the kaioken multiplier.

Ehh... on second thought, I would consider it an outlier anyway. I think it's clear that the RoSaT is it's own spacetime, but Vegeta and the rest of the high tiers are still portrayed rather explicitely as having a finite amount of power.

So I think the feat it self is High 3-A, but it's an outlier.

Well there's space in the RoSaT, and there's time in there. So there's spacetime. =P

And Hit is literally storing any time he "skips" into his own personaly dimension, so there has to be spacetime in there. With that said though, Hit's ability is considered hax. So I would say that Goku has some sort of anti-hax towards it rather than sheer High 3-A power. Goku probably simply unstored the spacetime that Hit stored, rather than outright destroyed it.

@Celestial Pegasus

Yeah, that's what a pocket dimension is =P The High 3-A tiering description doesn't have a minimum size requirement.

The concept of infinity is still kinda confusing to me. If Goku/Vegeta would be High 3-A wouldn't they automatically one-shot everyone who isn't? Besides how would they even be able to get hurt by anything if they're High 3-A? Unless the person that's hurting them is also HIgh 3-A or higher.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
@Celestial Pegasus
Yeah, that's what a pocket dimension is =P The High 3-A tiering description doesn't have a minimum size requirement.

In the tiering description it says "Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum."

In otherwords you need to have 4-D power that is above 3-D but less than universe, or create large parts of a universal continuum, a 20m pocket dimension is nowhere near large enough to count as High 3-A, if so i think a lot of characters from other series would be High 3-A for destroying pocket dimensions. I think i remember characters who can construct like solar system space time continuums or galaxy level ones being on here somewhere and they aren't High 3-A.

Anyway, I think I'm actually starting to like Kale better than Caulifla. idk, I relate to her shy personality. I'm just not a big fan of the Broly-like transformation, and that's one thing I like better about Caulifla.

Where is the evidence that the RoSaT is only planet-sized? From what I recall, doesn't it stretch on forever in every direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back