• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this may sound off topic and really annoying but I haven't been looking into the debating topics these past few months (college -_-) so can someone tell me why is it that Zen'o isn't omnipresent ? I want to understand, thank you beforehand.

Why would he be? He is a physical being who has a completely seperate self per timeline. He shows that he can teleport anywhere, but that isn't the same as being literally everywhere constantly.

Assaltwaffle said:
Why would he be? He is a physical being who has a completely seperate self per timeline. He shows that he can teleport anywhere, but that isn't the same as being literally everywhere constantly.
I understand. Is he omni-potent though?

Now thing is that has to be a typo. Instead of Universe 4 they must mean universe 9.

Also Goku better not mess this up....

Episode 82-the righteous warrior toppo bursts in(march 19) ep 83 bringing together the universe 7 team (march 26) these are provisional titles

I like how they found a way to make Bergamo 3-A while not actually making him 3-A.

He can use his opponents power against them so this is either attack reflection or reactive evolution both of which can be used to fight a 3-A character if its powerful enough.

So who else here is hoping that Hitto graces us with some more versatile hax before he might end up eventually Jobbing out and become irrelevant to this arc?

I don't think DBS is kind enough to Vegeta to let him beat Hit.

My guess is they're going to have Toppo, the buff alien or any new person they want to establish as a badass demolish Hit.

Ok. Got some more important information

After the losing universes are destroyed, Zeno will erase every single God of destruction and god of creation. But he will spare all of the angels

Edit: Zeno wants to destroy the losing universes cause he always thought there were too many.

Also, U7 and U9 are considered "crappy" universes. The quality of life is horrible (Wars, murder etc.) And Kaioshin blames Beerus for sleeping all the time therefore not destroying planets thus killing mortals. But Beerus blames Kaioshin for having so much faith on mortals. Another reason Zeno wants to get rid of the universes.

Looks like what Zamasu was doing was a benefit to the gods after all

Also U1/12/5/and 8 are except from the Tournament and are all considered high quality verses. Interesting to note that those universes Gods of Destruction were all designed by Toyotaro.

Ye. I messed up. This is the run down.

• U 1/12/5/8 will not be in the tournament because they have an above average rating of their "Quality of life" and the mortals in those universes are peaceful
  • The rest have below average "Quality of life" thus will be fighting in the tournament of power, and the losing universes will be destroyed since Zeno wants to destroy the "crappy ones"
  • All GoD and Gods of creation of the losing universes will be destroyed but the angels will be spared
  • It's mostly Beerus' fault that U7 has a crappy Quality of life as he sleeps too much and doesnt destroy, and supreme Kai trusts mortals too much.
  • Gowasu will now know that Zamasu was always right,

Wait a minute so is this average scale the same as from Battle of Gods?! Because if it is than that means that universes 1/12/5/8 all have a average fighter of Super Saiyan God lvl!

That isn't what it means. It means they have the best quality of mortals. Not strongest mortals. Quality as in peace and such.

@Hst.

No, Zeno was planning to do it, but he didn't cause it was unfair. The tournament was a way for him to give everyone a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back