• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new chapter 21 is very dark it retconned the time travel rules and confirmed that goku black and zamasu knew about the omni king

LordXcano said:
Retconned the time travel rules to...?
Toyotaro made it like it's not "time travel" but rather travel between parallel worlds and that it can only be done with that timeline.Also connection between those worlds is getting weaker so they'll be able to do it just one more time.So in all it doesn't make sense

So im buying into the theory that the GoD dont originate from the universe they are the GoD of. What do you guys think?

Why would that be? I mean, Goku was going to be the GoD of Universe 7 wasn't he? Or at least he was offered the position in the future.

Perhaps like how there are saiyans in Universe 7, 6 and possibly more, Beerus's race can be found in multiple universes. So Beerus came from U7 and that Beerus looking fighter for U11 came there.

@Ryu Thats only true because U6 and 7 are twin universes, Frost and Frieza are an example of this so if it followed the trend Beerus and Champa would be from U2 at the very least. Also since Beerus and Champa are twin brothers it doesnt make much sense one being born in U7 and the other in U6.

Another thing that supports this is that the Fox GoD isnt the GoD of the universe filled with dogs, coyotes and foxes.

Personally I like this idea.

So they took our request for hax and proceeded to make the series unnecessarily complex while not changing any of the somewhat stale punch kick ki blast transform nature of DBS and making it not make any sense

My life is meaningless.

@Radical the female Broly possibly isn't from Universe 6. So there can be races from beyond the 3 universes. But of course we'd have to see until it's revealed.

I personally don't think "twin universe" means anything significant really.

I mean, the system is "the 2 that add up to 13" right? Well, when there was 18 universes it would've been the 2 that add up to 19, since you can't have something add to the 14th universe to make 13.

Yet Universe 1 seems to be doing just fine with Universe 12 as its counterpart instead of Universe 18. Same for 2 and 11 instead of 2 and 17 and so on.

I think the twin universe thing is so Toriyama has less things to design. All he has to do is give us a couple of alien races for the first 6 universes than slightly alter them for the next 6.

Lol...a guy just argued with me on youtube that zeno solos saint seiya and said vsbattle wiki are all bleach fanboys

Your mistake was arguing on youtube in the first place, the arguments there are horrendous, people think zeno is omnipotent cause he has omni in his name, save your sanity and don't debate on youtube that's what i do, you can't have a sensible debate on there.

That is good advice Pegasus. There are people who think Buuhan/Vegito are universe level. Why? Because "muh DBZ top tiers"

^ Kid Buu destroyed galaxies over time in the anime which is multi solar system level. Keep in mind Kid Buu is one of the weakest versions of Buu.

Well by statements Kid Buu is the strongest. Does the break power scaling? Absolutely. Is it what was meant, yes. Also I believe that Kai's remark was something along the lines of 'destroyed hundreds of planets and stars in several years', which is not multi-solar system. Is there a source for Kid Buu truly destroying a galaxy? If you have the source an upgrade thread could be reasonable.

Ah. I see. I was about to say, if that was in the manga Kid Buu would absolutely be Multi-Solar system. Oh well, still no DBZ galaxy tiers.

I hate to be that guy, but we recently downgraded a bunch of Power Rangers characters for doing literally the exact same thing Buu did (destroy a galaxy over an unknown period of time with their immortal lives from time immemorial)

@Cal a big part of it was it was statements that those Power Rangers did this. Not a direct feat/flashback.

Also I'm pretty sure regardless of exact timeframe, even Buu's entire lifespan is a short enough timeframe to constitute a Multi-Solar System rating for destroying a galaxy within it.

Eh. I didn't really follow that thread, so idk. Though the flashback was just Buu destroying 3 planets.

Since I could care less and I don't dare try to downgrade DBZ characters unless I'm desprate (which I have been I think, 3 times now?), I'll drop it immediately.

No it isn't. You can clearly see the spiral galaxy behind those 3 planets get destroyed. Or at least start to disappear right before that gif ends, which when played in its entirety the galaxy completely disappears.

Youtube arguments are horrible.

People stating saitama limitless, Zeno is omnipotent and Superman is limitless.

Jesus

Koopi said:

Jesus
Man I can still remember the last time I tried debating anyone on youtube about a number of months ago were I unfortunately ended up debating a saitama wanker. Boy let me tell you he was probably the worst guy I have ever argued with. He was so bad he made the dragon ball tards and narutards I had had the misfortune of debating previous to him look like Albert Einstein by comparison. To qoute quite possibly one of the worst arguments I read from him 'Saitama is without question the strongest charcter in viction and personly I NOW he cn evn 1 punch omnipotent sinc he is caled 1 punch man' after reading this particular line and torturing myself reading his other responses I honestly wondered how anyone was this ******* stupid.

Koopi said:

Jesus
Even imaginary axis guy thinks Saitama can one punch anyone because he's gag character.

It's ridicilous

Althought he did say it's also NFL ,so he understands that too

SPOILER

16939123 1063420100470623 8461416466862274931 n
þ¼¼081Þ®▒ÒÇîCrusher Bergamo VS Son Goku! Which has Top Strengh?!ÒÇì ´╝ê3/5)
ÔÇ╗Video Preview: - ÔÇ╗Summary: The Omni-Present Match moves forward! Does Goku have a chance of winning?! The Final Fight of the Omni-Present Match is Goku VS Bergamo! Bergamo uses some slick talking to get the Stadium on U4's side, turning them completely against Goku and Co! Bergamo shows off his power of turning his opponent's attacks into his own power! How will Goku fight this tricky foe? Crusher Bergamo shows his power!!

Omni-King This Week: taking back his declaration to wipe out the Universes?! Accepting Bergamo's proposal, Omni-King announces that if Universe 4 wins, he will withdraw his plan to wipe out Universes who lose in the Tournament off Power! What is Omni-King after?!

Aceraspire said:
This sounds interesting and it means that Gohan lost
^ This is probably a good thing. This may push him to train his ass off and become truly powerful once again. Then we will once again be graced by badass Gohan who said to Buu "Fight you? No I want to kill you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back