• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
If I'm honest:
R-Warping

Void Manipulation

Matter Manipulation

Power Nullification
This is realistic tbh. I could see him having some other abilities that could be infered as well.

Shock97 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
If I'm honest:
R-Warping

Void Manipulation

Matter Manipulation

Power Nullification
This is realistic tbh. I could see him having some other abilities that could be infered as well.

He could get any of the hax we've seen in Dragon Ball thus far as well, such as acausality, time manipulation, immortality type 4, and any number of hax resistances.

And these are examples of things that he already has that we simply don't know about. It's probably unlikely, but there's no reason he can't canonically become more powerful than he is.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
He could get any of the hax we've seen in Dragon Ball thus far as well, such as acausality, time manipulation, immortality type 4, and any number of hax resistances.
I think so too, it has been made painfully clear no one no matter who they are or what they have can defeat him. Right now he's actually unbeatable in the verse and his closest match is himself at the moment.

Oh, and he can probably become non-corporeal. I mean we already saw him destroy a non-corporeal being.

In fact, going by their profiles, Fusion Zamasu has more hax than Zeno, and they're in the same tier. Yet, Zeno casually stomped him in canon.

Daishinkan projected the tournament arena (Like Whis can do with his staff, but in his projections were a mini Goku and Bergarmo fighting and explaining the rules? o_O)

Edit: Rules are no killing and there are ring outs. The tournament MUST be finished in 48 hours or everyone loses. Champa is upset that Hit won't be allowed to kill

Great looks like hit and botamo are nerfed again. Frost porbably will be looked by champ the whole time because weapons Aren't allowed.

So Bergamo is hard to tier. He did push back a SSBKK Kamehameha for a few seconds, but i dunno because he took damage from SSJ Goku...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So Bergamo is hard to tier. He did push back a SSBKK Kamehameha for a few seconds, but i dunno because he took damage from SSJ Goku...
He is no way at High tiers level.... He just has a hax ability...

Toppo is fighting a simple SSJ Goku, and seems scared of SSB.. God, he was supposed to be a GoD level fighter..

It was never stated to be kaio Ken times 1000 and bergamo is still alive. Also that's sounds like a title double4anime would use.

Hmm.

Grand priest warned Goku that if he held back, Omni-king woud have destroyed the multiverse right there and then. But Zeno never said anything like that? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back