• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..... That was a really good fight.

Buu's body got a hole in it as usual, guy thought he won. Buu regenerated, saw Satan got injured and beat the other guy up and won. Gohan is next :D

Oh and the grand priest flicked his fingers and the arena got fixed. Doesnt need a staff unlike the other angels.

Don't expect much "Destruction" from The U9 GoD btw. He's said to be the nicest one of them all, and doens't believe in destruction either.

Edit: Satan tanked an exploding KI blast, at worst it knocked him unconcious, but nothing major.

Gokuiscool144 said:
Don't expect much "Destruction" from The U9 GoD btw. He's said to be the nicest one of them all, and doens't believe in destruction either.
Edit: Satan tanked an exploding KI blast, at worst it knocked him unconcious, but nothing major.
Satan taking was just for the Script lol

@Geova

I know, but this isn't the first time. This just goes to show he is FAR above an average human. It did injure him, and knocked him unconcious, nonetheless he did survive.

Final thing from me

Goku cannot sense the U9 fighters KI. But he can sesne the gods.

EDIT: I almost forgot, the cloaked guy is that huge guy with the white mustache in U11. The guy that was said to be as strong as a GoD. He nullified the KI blast like Beerus did to Goku's kamehameha.

It might be best to wait for at least a halfway point in this arc before new profiles are created. Well just have to remember showings and details until then.

Even if they get stronger,you'll get answer abour rule from going to MSS from SS that Basil is atm.And rule is ; 1 trillion times stronger to get hiihger tier,so no.No need to wait.

Yea,i know it's ridicilou that rule,sice SSB doesn't have a trillion time multiplier over base or SSJ 1 ,2 & 3 but i'm not one making rules

Frankly I feel they were inspired by Sanji's "diable jambe" in this ep.

What I think will happen in the next ep: I do not think universe 7 is going to win all matches (but they'll win 2/3 matches).

I think Gohan will do an amazing fight but will eventually lose which will motivate him to train seriously. I think he will meet Lavenda/lavender again during the tournament and will shit stomp him to show how he evolved since last time.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The U9 Kai is by far my least favorite new character. Even Sidra was pissed at him.
He is indeed a very hatable character but Barry Kahn was worse: He tried to seduce Videl in front of her husband, Gohan tried to save a stuntman who was either going to die or be severely injured because of Barry's caprice by taking his place which is perceived by the latter as an attempt to steal his timelight.

So even if Gohan did nothing to him (and Barry even tried to seduce his woman in front of him) ... like he didn't wanted to become famous with this movie, Gohan is shy and just wanted to save this stuntman's life ... but Barry schemed against Gohan so he'd be hated by Videl.

Clearly Barry is even more detestable than U9 kaioshin.

PS: I found it funny that Sidra was more measured than his kaioshin.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Extrene123dz Probably never gonna happen, toriyama isn't about all that complicated dimensional stuff, plus as i have said before this would literally change the way db is, once you get to those ridiculous levels it's not longer about punching and kicking and ki blast, db is a martial arts/action series, and as much as us vs guys would love it a lot of ppl would hate it.
2-C is the highest it's going imo, plus i wouldn't like any series i like being on masada levels of being 1-A, you can't use them in vs matches.

We may never see the main cast (Goku, Vegeta etc...) reach those levels, but the show can always introduce deities at those levels.

Jeune fou said:
There might be 2 - A feats due to the infinite world of void with no time.
Destroying or or damaging the void would probably count as a low 2-C feat only but i saw people arguing it to be a 2-A feat

Cannibalistic999 said:
Do you guys think this will be the last arc, or we will have more arcs in the future.
I think this tournament could lead into a War arc in which there's a Multiversal Civil War, every universe for themselves with unstable alliances between specific universe. All the while, Zeno thinks of it as some sort of sporting event and enjoys watching it play out.

I'm pretty sure they said they're gonna go for 100-200 episodes before it ends, so unless this arc is really long it's likely there'll be 1 or 2 more before it ends.

I know this is off topic and banned but what would it take for goku or other god like characters from db to defeat pegasus seiya or seiya character with atomic hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back