• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Arale does have toon force, that is a type of reality warping. She does things that make no sense like splitting the planet in two like an egg, yet its fine after, playing pinball with the solar system and cracking the sun, randomly getting 100 times stronger when fighting SSJB Goku etc, and Vegeta outright says she is a gag character and ignores the laws of physics, so that's definably both feats and statements giving her toon force.

But Beerus still is superior, so levels of toon force/reality warping of that calibre clearly are pointless against him like was stated and shown. Also was happy to see he can casually erase souls/intangible beings, and he doesn't need to touch his foes or say "destruction" either to erase them making him more versatile.

I agree that Arale's Toon Force is impressive alright, but so are the Toon Force of many other characters. As far as Reality Warping goes, it pales in comparison to the likes of Franklin Richars, Mr.Mxy, Mephisto or other such characters. It's a situational thing, she does silly actions that make no logical sense like popping the sun with a needle or cracking the earth like an egg and they happen with no physical consequence because it's funny.

But it's not like she can do like other High-level Reality Warpers who can wave a hand and go "And now you're a tree, and the air is cheese".

We cannot assume that this makes Beerus immune to all Hax either, but it's definitly an impressive feat for him.

any legitimate space-time manipulator has better reality warping than any non gods in dbs as of now

also as for beerus i remember whis in the manga stating that """unique abilties""" do not work or do not work well against stronger foes

so maybe that is an early hint to a possible hax resistance that would probably be revealed later on

cuz based on the statements and stuff like that, i think the toei staff and toriyama probably want to make it such that hax wont work on stronger beings (maybe to make things less complicated)

but still that is not true as of now (but it may be shown to be true later on)

Matthew Schroeder said:
I agree that Arale's Toon Force is impressive alright, but so are the Toon Force of many other characters. As far as Reality Warping goes, it pales in comparison to the likes of Franklin Richars, Mr.Mxy, Mephisto or other such characters. It's a situational thing, she does silly actions that make no logical sense like popping the sun with a needle or cracking the earth like an egg and they happen with no physical consequence because it's funny.

But it's not like she can do like other High-level Reality Warpers who can wave a hand and go "And now you're a tree, and the air is cheese".

We cannot assume that this makes Beerus immune to all Hax either, but it's definitly an impressive feat for him.
would it scall to champ for being another GoD? or wiss for teaching him eveything he knows or vadows for (if i remeber corerly) they trined to gether.

@Matthew Schroeder Oh I agree, she hasn't shown the level guys like Mxy etc have, just saying she does have at least some legit toon force so it's cool to See Beerus, and even Goku possibly does have resistance to reality warping of that level at least.

Although It is nice to see most likely if Goku was serious as SSJB in that clash, that means Arale is 100 times that according to her after powering up, and Beerus is above that, thus Beerus is likely over 100X SSJB Goku. Could be a decent gauge of the minimum gap in power that Beerus still holds over Goku for those who wonder how far apart they still are. Albeit I suppose one could argue Goku held back during there first clash, but considering she beat Vegeta and Goku thought she was really strong I can't see him holding back.

TBH I like seeing him casually erasing a ghost just by pointing at it the most, that really helps him hax wise to be able to erase intangible and spiritual entities to, and to be able to erase things by merely pointing at them.

as of now there are only some statements

but they are even nearly enough to protect any non-god tier character from extreme spatial distortion

@The Living Tribunal1 Yeah man, it is seeming more and more likely that in DB, god ki at least provides a kind of overall anti-Hax for foes weaker than the god in question. I would like to see a kind of effect like dispel bound has, it would fit right in with what we've seen so far, in fact in Xenoverse all Demigra's many abilities didn't work on guys with god ki, then we have Beerus staed to be unaffected by toon force, Goku surpassing time leap from Hit, and of course weve had psychic power resistance, magic resistance, mind manipulation and matter manipulation resistance since DBZ, so I think it is implied at this point tbh, just need it outright stated undeniably now.

i hope they develope full fledged hax resistance

but imo it shud only be for legitimate gods, so in order for goku and vegeta to have it, they would need to get much stronger or something like that and get to the level of legit gods like beerus

More versatility in DB is always a good thing. Makes the story more enjoyable imo to see more creativity put into abilities and how they can impact fights. Especially compared to some of the other series I'm reading now.

I hope not. I hope Toei is smart enough not to capitulate to these sexist brats.

why not?it would be cool if we see vados like that

are we gonna see hit on next week ep for the baseball ep, we are probably not gonna see him but that would be cool if we did.

I hope not. I hope Toei is smart enough not to capitulate to these sexist brats. why not?it would be cool if we see vados like that
Oh of course, because when we have to turn one of the gods into a villain, it just has to be the female character... because a bunch of sexist brats are feeling insecure.

when was the last time there was a femal villin in dragon ball?

I hope not. I hope Toei is smart enough not to capitulate to these sexist brats. why not?it would be cool if we see vados like that
Oh of course, because when we have to turn one of the gods into a villain, it just has to be the female character... because a bunch of sexist brats are feeling insecure.

I hope Vados is shown to already have a boyfriend, just to see the looks on these brats' faces.

I don't think it is a fake, but I'm not sure if it is an ability either. Could just be a dramatic "your target is Goku" dun dun duunnnnnn kinda thing. Goku also looks like a hologram.

Also when I look at it more the goku looks ripped from one of the openings, so yeah this is most likely fake.

FTW395 said:
AppleLord said:
Ehhh is he a reliable source? Neither Herms or Geekdom have touched on it.
Yes.

http://yonkouprod.com/

https://yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/

https://twitter.com/yonkouprod?lang=e

https://www.reddit.com/user/YonkouProductions

https://www.youtube.com/user/YonkouProductionsHD/videos

I think he works in Japan in Shounen Jump, but not in the Anime section. He gets his leaks weeks before anyone else. Most of the raw leaks on the Internet come from him.

Got a question? Ask him here: http://yonkouprod.com/ama/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back