• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku is already MFTL+ anyway I don't think Hitto would actually be the villain since Goku and him are pretty much bros he'll try and kill him and stuff but once that's out of the way I'm sure they'll go after who actually hired him to assasinate Goku, Champa, and he was ******** his pants before they got even stronger

Nibbled he is ftl+ In ssj 3 even if base goku was as strong as ssj 3 he would still be ftl+ (He is mftl+ in ssjg or ssjb). I am talking about goku in base without him using God ki to get the mftl speed rating by fighting arale who is going allout

Tincan123 said:
Question. If future warrior from xenoverse 2 was canon were would he be in the power scaling of DBS ?
equal to goku also equal to goku black,stronger than future Zamasu,weaker than fusion Zamasu,weaker than beerus and whis and probably equal to hit and stronger than super trunks without his spirt bomb sword

Huesito88 said:
Nibbled he is ftl+ In ssj 3 even if base goku was as strong as ssj 3 he would still be ftl+ (He is mftl+ in ssjg or ssjb). I am talking about goku in base without him using God ki to get the mftl speed rating by fighting arale who is going allout
watch geekdom's and other good db yt vids about 2 base and why it doesn't exist

AppleLord said:
Geekdom is not an official source.
even better if only official source is accepted,since in official source there's no 2 base confirmations.

but he is 99% of time right,fo all of this time he had one misinformation,and that was him believeing leaks (synopsis) were true

Are asking them to prove what a charter said in an episode and telling then the bergen of people falls on them? You can't look for the episode? And in case your wondering the definition of Sekai is more specific then are einglish definition of world it specify means the definition of world that means all space and time

What people say doesn't have anything to do with what really happen. Opinions are not fact, evidence is. So far no one has prove anything, and since I stand right, i will stop asking since no one can prove anyways.

Thank you for stopping it was really clouding a fun thread, if you want evidence you should probably ask the general discussion thread

You know what we never considered. If the timeline is gone that would include otherworld and all of its souls right?

wtf just happened…? Apparently the thread turned into an evidence base one *sigh*

I hope The guy who hires hit is badass and is powerfull, there are multiple universes. I also don't say wan stick to universe 7 and 6. I

Code:
Hope to see more gods of destruction. And demons from the demon realm.

Goku can not survive without oxygen so being killed in center of earth is no surprise. It's a valid weakness for sure

Joseph619 said:
Goku can not survive without oxygen so being killed in center of earth is no surprise. It's a valid weakness for sure
that's very different he has survive heat before and was taking hits and blasts that are universal so it would logically generate more heat seems like an inconsistency as explained in a downgrade thread

TISSG7Redgrave said:
that's very different he has survive heat before and was taking hits and blasts that are universal so it would logically generate more heat seems like an inconsistency as explained in a downgrade thread
It's not about heat. Goku should at least have comparable durability to Beerus, it's about the heat using up oxygen. There's little to no oxygen at center of earth because of 6000 kelvin. Goku was choking underwater in battle of gods arc if i remember

Goku already showed he needs oxygen so there is no point then cause it's in his weakness already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back