• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis never said this was my top speed. In fact beerus even said can't you go faster acting as if he himself could go faster. Whis replied with I am the fastest in the universe not that this is as fast as I can go.

Huesito88 said:
Whis never said this was my top speed. In fact beerus even said can't you go faster acting as if he himself could go faster. Whis replied with I am the fastest in the universe not that this is as fast as I can go.
So why did't he go any faster? It doesn't make sense.

@Pan most likely his character, he is very carefree unless he is challenged by someone. Evidence- When Vados claimed she was stronger than him, he got defensive and said it has been 1000 years since they last fought.

I am guessing Whis didnt show his full speed due to that reasoning. Either way, it has already been concluded that Whis is a lot faster so yeah

At least he can destroy souls now like it's nothing also i would like to point out that Beerus erased Zamasu completely and even Kais have to go to a judge are like King Yamma when they died yet Zamasu never went there he just got erased but that's just me *shrugs*

and yet if Beerus didn't had Diarrhea she probably would be destroyed

@Nibbler

lol prove that she legit violates any of that, we literally havent seen any bit of legit reality warping and logic manipulation by any db character other than the highest of gods

people really wank """toonforce""" to the highest extreme

@LT Well to be fair Arale did show that her Toon Force could defy physics/logic like when she split the Earth in half yet absolutely nothing happened to the environment nor any humans.

However yes assuming Arale can negate existential erasure or being one shot by someone stronger than her is complete assumption not supported by the show or statements made by different characters.

@ryu, that way literally a majority of such feats wud give such abilities to many tier 5s who clearly do not have any legit reality warping

also as far as the arale case goes, character were literally saying that this sort of stuff doesnt work on beerus

I mean she splits the earth yet there is literally no consequence. Nothing other than the split gets effected or harmed. The planet planet became the exact same except now it's in two. And the absurdity of this is addressed and gets explained by her physics defying gags.

Now that feat isn't the most impressive or applicable for combat even. But she doesn't quite have absolutely no feats in regards to Toon Force is what I am saying.

Of course what is stated directly contradicts that Arale can use her powers to defy Beerus's. And there is no evidence to suggest she can.

tbqh i feel like beerus should have just destroyed the macrocosm then and there, then get the diarriah movements, as a result whis turns back time, and no one but these 2 know what happened

Ryukama said:
I mean she splits the earth yet there is literally no consequence. Nothing other than the split gets effected or harmed. The planet planet became the exact same except now it's in two. And the absurdity of this is addressed and gets explained by her physics defying gags.

Now that feat isn't the most impressive or applicable for combat even. But she doesn't quite have absolutely no feats in regards to Toon Force is what I am saying.

Of course what is stated directly contradicts that Arale can use her powers to defy Beerus's. And there is no evidence to suggest she can.
wait it isnt a joke beerus> toon force? that dosnt make seans.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
tbqh i feel like beerus should have just destroyed the macrocosm then and there, then get the diarriah movements, as a result whis turns back time, and no one but these 2 know what happened

Even better, the diarriah should have destroyed the timeline

AppleLord said:
About Goku's mom, Gine. Can't we powerscale her to Fasha or to Chi-Chi at least?
the thing is she isn't a fighter and always get saved by Bardock so that's the issue we don't know who or how to power scale her

I doubt she is below Chi-Chi when Goku couldn't even walk in a small planet with 10x gravity similar to Planet Vegeta. She should be weaker than Fasha, but not that weak.

AppleLord said:
I doubt she is below Chi-Chi when Goku couldn't even walk in a small planet with 10x gravity similar to Planet Vegeta. She should be weaker than Fasha, but not that weak.
ik but it could be off the mark who knows not saying it's impossible here

Arale's Toon Force is really powerful what was seen in the new episode was just a taste alot of her crazy feats are over here, also I'm pretty sure Reality Warping is a good counter against Void Manipulation but I could be wrong

now this is seriously getting to the point of wank

arale has only a few gag feats and that doesnt give her abilities anywhere even close to a legitimate reality warper (like franklin richards) and that doesnt imply she can avoid void manioulation at all

The Living Tribunal1 said:
now this is seriously getting to the point of wank
arale has only a few gag feats and that doesnt give her abilities anywhere even close to a legitimate reality warper (like franklin richards) and that doesnt imply she can avoid void manioulation at all
its just how toon force is prceved

Even more then Saitama well some do think Saitama has toon force lol. Yeah people claim bugs bunny can beat TOAA.

> show a gag feat in a comedy scene> people assume the character can manipu

>late reality to its whims and negate ability whenever they want to

seriously how is that not wank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back